Chapter - 14

Mere dil ne chun laiya ne
Tere dil diyan rahaan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehnta
Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera haye

Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar eitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri!

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee ..

                      ❤️
_______________________________________

Gauri's pov

I went ahead and took a bath ! I changed and went outside ! I opened the drawer and took the bottle of disinfectantant out and tries to put in on my wounds but i couldn't reach some of the wounds ! I was standing backfacing the mirror trying to put the disinfectant on the wound when suddenly aditya held my hand and took the cotton from my hand and turned me so that now i was facing the mirror he looked at me from the mirror ! I could feel his breath on my neck !

"Who did this to you !" He asked me and i could sense the darkness in his voice but also the concern in his voice.

"Whatever it was it's now over !" I said and he stopped from applying the disinfectant and turned me back . Now i was facing him and then he caged me between his arms and the dressing table .

"What are you doing ?"I asked him looking straight into his eyes .

"You told me that you were afraid about something and that they might kill you ! Tell me who this ' they ' were !" He asked me moving his face more closer to me .

"What's the need for asking me ?" I asked him .

"Your eyes only tell me what i want to know ! They don't tell me what you feel ! I want to know everything about you and only you ! Not your brother , not your father , not Sakshi ! You think that i don't know what your father has done to you since your childhood ! I know more than you think ! I knew all those things you told me that day but i wanted you to tell me that ! I don't know how i can put into words how much i was worried , scared that something might have happened to you ! I blamed myself every single second that maybe if i was there with you ! You would have been there with me !"He said with tear glincing eyes .

"Aditya ! You didn't have to blame yourself !" I said looking at him .

"I don't know ! All i know is that when i look into those eyes of yours i want them to never get wet with tears ! When i look at your smile i feel like i have everything i want ! I don't know what this feeling is ! Your smile strengthens me ! I see a hope in your eyes ! I don't care what the world thinks about you or me but all i know is that i want you to be with me ! I feel like promising you that i won't go anywhere even if i die i will always be there like the rain ! Every droplet of rain that falls on your face will be the amount of tears i will be shedding knowing that i can't be with you anymore ! You made me forget all my pains and you are teaching me how to live but i don't think you realise that my life now has your name embedded in it !" He said looking at me with soft eyes and i chuckle at his words .

"Aditya ! Are you in love with me or something ?"I asked him chuckling at his words .

"I don't know ! I seriously don't know ! If this feeling is love then i am head over heels in love with you !" He said and my face turned blank as i had no words .

"Adi-!" I was still processing what he had just said when he moved away from me .

"You don't have to say anything ! I don't need an answer all i need is a smile on your face !" He said and kept the cotton on the table .

"I wanted to ask you something!"He said .

"Ye- ah ! What is it ?" I asked him .

"My friend is hosting a party tomorrow ! He asked us to bring our partner ! So are you free !"He asked me .