- 32 -

Gianna

- mature content warning -

"Fuck." I groan, grabbing onto his hair tighter. Rocking my hips against him. Jordan smirks at me, his grip on my waist getting harder. "So good, baby. Keep going for me."

I can't go on any longer.

"Jordan, please." I moan out, throwing my head back. His eyes darken as he looks at me his face becoming more serious. "Rose, don't stop." He demands, thrusting up into me. I lean forward, resting my head on his shoulder, biting my lip to try stay quiet.

I feel him come and I climb off him. I can't come anymore, I don't know why. I've chosen not to focus on it.

He lays next to me, still holding my waist. I'm definitely going to bruise. "Why did you come here, you said you never wanted to see me again." He pauses, looking at me like he's trying to study me. "He saw us and you got pissed and kicked me out."

"I'm getting a divorce." I whisper, I haven't processed it fully. I deserve it, I've deserved it since I fucked up. Jordan's eyes widen, "You asked him for a divorce?"

I shake my head, somehow I feel guilty. Jordan didn't do anything wrong, it was all me. Yet I've made him pay by not letting him see me when I know he wanted to. "No, he gave me the papers this morning."

"So what does that mean for us?"

I scoff, getting out of his bed and throwing my clothes back on. "There is no us? We fucked that one time and I only came here today because I fucking needed to calm down."

"I mean Aiden is a fucking asshole, clearly. If he wasn't you would've never needed me in the first place."

But he isn't Aiden has never been an asshole. I just fucked up with him, I treated him like shit when I know he didn't deserve that. He didn't deserve anything that I did. I don't have an excuse for sleeping with Jordan. I can lie and say I do but I won't.

I'm not going to achieve anything that I haven't already lost.

"Do not talk about him that way, you have no right to talk about him like that." I scold him and he shuts up quickly. God he is like a fucking child.

"Why'd you cheat on him?" He asks me.

"That is none of your business."

I regret it, I did the minute it started. The minute he came over, every second of it. I was out drinking with a friend, which is unlike me anyways. I think I missed Aiden I hadn't seen him in a week or something.

I was probably lonely and needed an escape. Again I know that me being lonely and me missing him is not an excuse. What I've just done doesn't even count as cheating anymore, it's a quick fuck and I don't want to see him again.

Like how Aiden doesn't want to see me again.

He was wrong about this morning, I wasn't with someone. I haven't slept with anyone else apart from Jordan that one time. I was moving my stuff from the house to my apartment. Not the one my mom lives in, I bought a new one a week ago.

I'd like to talk to my mom but she would hate me for what I've done, my dad cheated on her, clearly. I can pretty easily say she'd never talk to me again. I've done to something to Aiden that I swore I'd never do to anyone.