- Epilogue -

- 3 years later -

Gianna

"Why are we sitting here? Don't we sit up there?" Dana says, pointing towards the boxes at the top of the arena. I haven't sat at the glass since I went to that game with Adora years ago. I do like sitting in the boxes but sitting at the glass is something else.

I've been waiting for warm-ups because for all he knows we're sat up there, not down here. "Trust me, darling. It's great sitting here, if daddy sees you he might give you a puck."

"Really?"

"I think he'll be really happy to see you down here." I tell her and she smiles, looking at the people in their seats around us.

"Will he see us, there's a lot of people."

I hope so.

"He will." I say, she moves closer to me as more people sit down. She loves being here, at the rink but she barely ever interacts with the fans. I think we've neglected that a little. I mean her brother is upstairs, not down here with us.

Many because he's two and it's probably not the best environment for him to be in right now. He's with Clara, she's happy to be up there with him.

"Excuse me?" A lady holding a phone is looking at us with a wide smile on her face. "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you Aiden's wife?" She asks and I nod at her. "Oh thank God, that would've been awkward, eh? Anyways we're doing a few videos on him for the website and I'd like to get a few pictures of you both. If don't mind."

"Come here, Danes." I call out to her, making her pull her attention from the ice and back to me. "We'd be happy to do that, I think he'd like it." I say smiling back up at her. "We're going to take a photo together for the nice lady, okay?" Dana nods at me, sitting on my lap happily. "Nice smiles."

We both smile and look at the camera, she takes the picture nodding at us after she finished. "Thank you both so much, they look great. Enjoy the game."

Before I can thank her the players come onto the ice, taking Dana straight back up to the glass. "No worries, thank you." I smile at her, trying to get a hold of Dana again.

"I want to see daddy." She says, pointing at the players skating a lap around their half of the ice. I smile at her, "I'm sure he'll see you, sweetie."

It took five minutes.

The minute he got to the glass she started patting it, I know for a fact he couldn't feel it. I didn't want him to leave before he got the chance to see us here. "Shout him, baby. I'll tap on the glass for you."

I tap on the glass harsher than she did, "Daddy!" She shouts, which mixed with me banging on the glass made him turn around. He smiles widely at her, honestly a look of pure surprise on his face. It makes me so fucking happy. He waves at her, pressing his hand against the glass so it's against hers.

He smiles at me before looking down at his feet, he bends down and picks up a puck for her. He knocks on the hole in the glass for the cameras, signalling me to open it for him. I open it and he passes me the puck through the gap.

Dana jumps a little in excitement, Aiden taking a little while to put it through the gap. Mainly so he can hold onto my hand for a second. He lets go, leaving the puck in my hand so I can pass it to her.