- 41 -

Gianna

"Thank you, Gi. I'm glad you told her, really." Olivia visited Adora a few days ago, honestly I didn't know what to think or what to say. I did tell Adora before she visited that she was coming. She was happy about it, maybe happier then I was actually expecting her to be. I guess she just knows her better then I do.

Honestly I did kind of like living with Adora, she was a good sister for three months before I decided to move here. I miss her a little, I try to call her as much as I can but it's hard sometimes.

"I didn't really even do anything, I gave her the address and that's it." I shrug.

"I think you don't give yourself enough credit, you do not see how much it actually meant to me." She says, rummaging through her bag for something.

"You looking for something?"

She looks up at me and nods, "Yeah, Olive gave me a note, she told me to show you it."

"Is it important?" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulders.

"She didn't say, I haven't read it either. I couldn't really tell if she meant it to be important." Eventually after searching for a while she pulls out an envelope from her bag. "I'll send you a photo of it, yeah?"

"Please." I say and she nods.

"I've got to go, okay? Please call me a little bit more."

"I'll try."

——————

I didn't get sent the note until two days later, apparently she said she'd tried to ask Olivia about it and she wasn't responding at all. Almost as if she's vanished, obviously I don't know if she's staying with my mom now. She could've easily moved like she wanted to.

I do understand the concern, she's there to get away from the family. I want her safe, honestly. I don't want her to be around them just as much as she doesn't.

We both want her safe, I don't think that when we lived together she ran off. She wouldn't go anywhere without saying anything to me or our mom.

Obviously Adora can't call my mom and I'm not going to either. Neither of us can check on her, since she's not responding. I figured that Olivia would want to contact us a little more after not seeing either of us for years.

Adora especially, I mean she loves Olivia, she practically adores her. I'd understand her not wanting to answer me, but her ignoring Adora of that is that case is a really bitchy thing to do and reminds me of the old her when we were kids.

The note was weird though, like she was avoiding harsh subjects a lot. She was trying to make a point but avoid making it sort of thing. It was incredibly confusing.

Gigi

I would've given you this in person but I obviously can't do this since I don't have a clue where you are right now. When I asked Adora she said she didn't know? Which I found confusing, since you were staying together apparently?

She seemed to regret saying that straight away, like she said something wrong. I'm not really all that sure.

What was with the outburst at mom's, by the way? I don't think I've ever seen you shout or get angry at her like that. She really rubbed you up the wrong way, huh?