- 43 -

A/n I've skipped so far because we're at the end of this book, two more chapters then the epilogue <3

- 3 years later -

Gianna

"Mommy, why are you annoyed at daddy?"

Annoyed? Pissed? Angry? All of the above, I mean I'm going to kill him. I guess he might do the job for me when he finds out. We said so many times that we'd plan next time, but no. Planning went flying out the window. We aren't even married yet.

Not for five days anyways.

We've waited far too long for this, unlike with Danes I can't put it off because of it again. Everything is ready to go, we can't drop everything again because I'm pregnant. Fuck it still feels weird to say that again, he's been here for three years neither of us left. Yet I'm scared shitless to tell him, we really have come full circle.

I crouch down so I'm at eye level with her. "Did your dad ask you to ask me that?" I ask her, she shakes her head quickly, meaning that she's just lied to me. "Daddy will know soon enough." I run my hand through her hair, kissing her forehead. She smiles at me sweetly and runs down the stairs.

I know for a fact that she's going to Aiden right now. She's incredibly predictable, I wonder where she got that from.

"Not helpful!" He shouts from downstairs, I swear I can hear him trying to talk to Dana quietly but she just so happens to be the opposite of quiet. I had a lovely quiet baby and now she's taken all the loudness from her dad.

Instead of responding, I stay quiet. Only knowing that it'll piss him off more, exactly what I want to do. "Gianna! Please." He shouts again, making me laugh.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, calm down." I respond, closing my laptop, leaving my manuscript up. I started writing books last year, I've published one and I've nearly finished my second. I close the office door, God forbid Dana comes up here and opens the laptop. She could cause some damage.

I head downstairs, smiling at Dana as she runs past me. Leaving me and Aiden alone, great timing. His arm is resting on the back of the couch, he's not looking in my direction. I think he's daydreaming or something.

I hold his hand as I walk around the couch, sitting next to him. I think I startled me, like he didn't hear me coming down the stairs. "You're seriously pissed at me?"

I nod, "any ideas why?" I ask him, he shakes his head straight away. Understandably, he's really done nothing wrong. Still it takes two, I guess.

"Fuck, no. I don't have a clue what I've done."

"Take a guess." I don't think I sound pissed? Maybe I look it? Maybe it's because I've been avoiding him? Sort of, not fully. I mean I'm with him all the time whenever he's here, I don't pass up those opportunities. I may be petty sometimes but not that petty.

He groans, "God, I don't know Gi. Tell me, please?"

"I need you to be calm, okay? Can you take a deep breath for me." I cup his face and practically beg him with my eyes, he looks at me, not doing as I say. "Aiden, please." He listens after that, taking a deep breath in before looking at me again.

"You're stressing me out, love." He says.

"That's why I told you to take a breath." I respond, trying to calm both of us down. I think me mostly at this point. Last time it was so easy, I didn't know he was going to be there. Now he's here and it's making it next to impossible to tell him.