- 35 -

Gianna

The drive home was extremely relaxing, trust me waking up next to Aiden this morning was something else. Like it should never have happened, but somehow I'm not that pissed about it.

I definitely should be pissed, it was completely wrong. We should've have done it, we should've never got drunk together in the first place.

We're not saints, it was never going to end well. I don't think either of us was expecting that though. I mean yesterday was a lot anyways, from him noticing me after scoring then him asking me to go to the party.

Yeah, not what I was expecting to do when I woke up yesterday.

Explaining this to Adora will be something else too. To her my relationship with Aiden confuses her. We're getting divorced but we went out together. I mean I guess that wouldn't make sense to anyone. It barely makes sense to me.

I don't blame him for walking out, if I was thinking straight maybe I would've. I guess he has his reasons to, I've been trying to not take it personally. Maybe he meant for me to take it personally. I guess I would understand that.

Once I open the front door to our apartment I'm greeted with Adora almost instantly. I feel bad for leaving her here and going, but given what happened last night I'm glad I did.

It was a shitty excuse I gave Aiden. I let her go to parties, I'm not her mom I can't control her. I just thought it'd be better if she wasn't there. I guess I was right.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick." She sounds more like a mom then I could have ever been for her.

I sigh, putting my bag on the couch. "I swear I'll explain it to you, I just need coffee."

"You look like shit, sit down I'll bring it to you." I look like shit because I'm hungover, I don't feel like shit because I got laid and clearly actually enjoyed it.

Reluctantly I sit down, kicking my heels off and putting them on the floor. I won't lie I'm glad she's making me coffee, she's really good at it.

After a moment she comes back into the living room, handing me my coffee. "Here, now explain."

"I slept with Aiden." I blurt out, immediately covering my mouth with my hand. Adora's eyes widen as she looks at me. "Shit, really? Aren't you two getting divorced."

"We are, that's why it was wrong." I groan, sipping my drink before placing it on the coffee table.

"Did you enjoy it, was it worth it?"

I roll my eyes. "We were drunk, I barely remember anything." I pause briefly, "I think I did? I feel good."

"Fair enough." She says, relaxing against the chair she's sat in.

I sigh, remembering the events of this morning. "He really regrets it."

"Did he actually say that or do you think that?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, placing my drink back down. "He gave me that impression, he left pretty much as soon as I woke up." I mean it could be worse I guess, he could've just left straight after. He never gave me that sort of impression though.