05. don't want

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

05. don't want
real life
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JACK WASN'T SURE WHY SIENNA WAS ACTING WEIRD, IT ANNOYED HIM. He could tell that something was bothering Camryn, too.

Sienna had been picking arguments with certain people, specifically Camryn and Hayden. Hayden and Sienna argued this morning about stupid stuff. Mostly that Sienna wouldn't stop talking about her career.

Jack had agreed, Sienna was too into her influencer life, knowing that it wasn't meant to be a long term career. It got on Jack's nerve when that's the only thing Sienna would talk about, knowing there was more to her than the career.

Which is what led them to the argument they were having now. The two were driving back from a dinner with the Hughes family. Sienna had spent 60% of the dinner taking pictures for instagram instead of engaging in any conversation.

"Sienna, I'd like it if you paid attention to the conversations when we are with my family." Jack mentioned, hoping Sienna would see it through.

"I am though!" Sienna defended.

"The whole time tonight you were busy taking pictures and videos for Instagram. I mean one time you got on your phone in the middle of a conversation with my parents." Jack continued, trying to prove his point.

"Olivia was calling me! I wanted to let her know I was busy."

"It doesn't matter, Sienna. It's disrespectful, and my parents don't like that." Jack argued.

"Oh what? Do you want me to act more like Camryn or something?" Sienna quickly snapped, making Jack slightly annoyed.

He kept quiet, not wanting to feed into her madness. Instead of talking, he sped back to the lake house, parking in the driveway. Sienna started to get out, then realized Jack wasn't doing the same.

"Are you going to come inside?"

"No. I'm going out, you're staying here. I'll be back later." Jack quickly answered, waiting for her to get out of the car.

Sienna scoffed, slamming his car door. Jack rolled his eyes at her childish actions, quickly leaving the driveway. He pulled out his phone, not caring about how illegal he was being. While speeding down the roads, he called Quinn's number.

"Yo, what's up bub?" Quinn spoke into the speaker.

"Get some people and meet me at Stanley's, I'm getting fucked tonight."