18. blasting

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

18. blasting
real life + social media
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CAMRYN KNEW THAT WITH FAME CAME FANS. She knew Jack had plenty of girl fans, in which she honestly thought every single girl had wanted a picture with him tonight. Camryn didn't mind, she loved seeing him interact with his fans.

It wasn't until they both got sat down at the restaurant that both of them got to talk alone. Both order some cocktail for the night.

"Girls love you," Camryn joked, leaning back in her chair.

Jack shook his head, a small blush forming on his face. "It's usually not that bad, but I'm guessing since the season is about to start, it's this bad." Jack excused.

Camryn rolled his eyes, laughing at the slight cockiness that came across his tone. "If you say so." She shrugged.

"What?!" Jack exclaimed, taking a sip from his Whiskey and Coke.

"You just sounded entirely too cocky." Camryn answered, crossing her arms.

"No I did not." Jack gasped, shaking his head at her.

"Yes you did, it's okay."

The two went about their dinner, chatting about everything. Jack talked about how excited he was for the season, Camryn talked about Ashlyn and Trevor. Both of them talked and talked. If anything they looked so happy to be with each other.

But all good things come to ends.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THE NIGHT WAS FILLED WITH SMALL TOUCHES, SOME FLIRTY REMARKS, AND EVEN A KISS. Both parties were entirely to unsure of a mutual boundary in the relationship.

Now, it was later that night after the dinner. Jack and Camryn decided to just come back home, morning skate starts back up tomorrow.

Camryn sat on the couch, scrolling through tiktok on her phone. Jack was on the phone with Trevor, she thinks. She heard Ashlyns name a few times so she just assumed it was Trevor.

After awhile, Camryn's instagram started to blow up, constantly getting tagged in pictures, comments, and in other posts. Camryn furrowed her eyebrows, quickly widening his eyes in shock. A gasp quickly flew out of her mouth, a hand flying to her forehead.