35. girls night

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

35. girls night
real life + social media
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CAMRYN WASN'T SURE IF HER EYES WERE DECEIVING HER OR NOT. Ashlyn and Hayden stood behind her, all three trying to figure out if Sienna was really in Michigan. Camryn thought Sienna would never show her face back in Michigan. But there she was, parading around in her tiny top.

"That's definitely her, for sure." Hayden looked over at Ashlyn. Ashlyn agreed, placing a hand on Camryn's arm.

"I'm five seconds away from being petty- actually you know what? Fuck it, I don't care." Camryn shrugged.

"What? Sunny, what are you-"

"I'm just getting us another round, your cups are dry." Camryn shrugged.

Camryn specifically chose the opening right next to Sienna. She leaned over the bar, holding Jack's card out. He specifically made sure he was paying for Camryn's drinks tonight. Ashlyn and Hayden stood off to her side. Hayden pulled out her phone, snapping a picture of Camryn's annoyed look. You could clearly see Sienna in the background.

Eventually, the bartender made her rounds. "Round three, Camryn? I forgot to ask, where's your boy at tonight? He's always with you here." Ainsley, the usual night bartender asked.

Ainsley took Jack's card, charging it for the next round of drinks.

"Home, I think? Maybe with his friends." Camryn shrugged. "He still gave me his card though, who can deny free drinks."

Ainsley laughed, tapping away at the computer system. Camryn could feel Sienna's eyes on her. The look on Ashlyn and Hayden's face were dead giveaways that Sienna was burning holes through Camryn's body.

"Lucky you," Ainsley shook her head. "My man would've told me to fuck off."

"Well, luck was on my side. I just need a Pink Whit and Sprite." Camryn told Ainsley.

In the matter of a few minutes, a small plastic cup filled with a pink liquid was given to Camryn. Purposefully, Camryn carefully bumped into Sienna while leaving the bar. Her well executed plan.

"Ope- I'm sorry- Oh, look who it is! What are you doing back in Michigan, Sienna?" Camryn did her best to act genuine.

"I'm doing an ad for a business down here. I see you are still getting wasted every weekend." Sienna fired back, taking a drink from her cup.