08. fights and flights

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

07. fights and flights
real life
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THE NEXT MORNING, JACK WOKE UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND NEXT TO HIM IN BED. They never ended up talking about what happened last night. He slipped his arms out from underneath the girl.

"Where are you going?" Sienna mumbled.

"Shower, I'll back." Jack excused himself, slipping into the bathroom.

He took a longer shower than usual. He thought for most of it. Jack didn't like how Sienna acted toward Camryn. Especially since Camryn was his biggest support system that wasn't his own family.

Jack hated how much it was hurting Camryn to be around him, all because of a girl. A girl that Jack wasn't even sure if he liked, especially not anymore. With his own family not even liking Sienna, it took a toll on his mental.

Jack probably had lost almost all feelings he once had for Sienna. All because of a three week trip to Michigan.

Once he realized he had been in the shower for 45 minutes, Jack turned off the water. He got dressed, grabbing the door handle to leave. He heard Sienna's voice talking to someone, presumably over the phone.

"Don't worry. I'll be back soon to see you."

"I miss you too, Wyatt. I'm trying to get a flight back as soon as possible."

"Don't worry, you'll get it all when I'm back."

Anger ran through Jack body.

How dare she cheat on him, especially after all the hell she's put Camryn through on this trip. Jack realized his mom was right, Sienna was just using him for fame. It didn't hurt though, not like it should. Jack was just angry at how much of an ungrateful person she was acting like.

Jack opened the door, shutting it behind him. Jack leaned against it, raising his eyebrows at her.

"I gotta go, Liv. Love you." Sienna hung up the phone, smiling at Jack.

"Olivia called you?" Jack asked, eyebrows still raised.

"Yeah! She was just catching up."

"Don't lie, Sienna. I heard, who's Wyatt?" Jack questioned, crossing his arms over his chest.

Sienna's eyes widened, her face turning completely red. "I don't know what you are talking about." She shook her heard.

"Sienna, don't fucking lie! If you lie one more time, I swear." Jack snapped.

"Jack, why are you yelling? What are you talking about?" Sienna faked innocence, her eyes starting to water.

"First you lie and say that Camryn blew up on you last night. I know you called her a whore. Now, you lie to me about being on the phone with Olivia. You know damn well its only 9AM, Olivia never wakes up this early."

"Oh, so you know my best friend's sleep schedule? That's weird." Sienna quickly got out of bed.

"Don't flip this on me." Jack rolled his eyes.

"So what! I called Camryn a whore. She's fucking sensitive. Anyone who works at Hooters instantly earns that status." Sienna exclaimed.

"You know what, why don't you book that flight back! Go hook up with Wyatt. But you can't stay here any longer. Pack your shit, I want you gone by tonight." Jack demanded, storming out of his own bedroom.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
this is a short filler but it was needed.

rosie posie