30. weed confessions

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

30. weed confessions
real life
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CAMRYN AND JACK WERE SITTING TOGETHER ON THE PATIO, EVERYONE WAS OUT AT THE BAR AND A FEW STAYED HOME. They were sharing a blunt, passing it back and forth. Camryn wasn't as high as Jack, considering her tolerance was a lot higher than Jack's.

Jack stopped after smoking a blunt, finding himself high enough. Camryn lit another one, just to be able to meet his faded. Camryn looked over at Jack, seeing him deep into thought.

"Thinkin?" She asked, taking a long drag from her blunt.

Jack hummed, keeping his eyes on the lake in front of him. "Yup."

Camryn let him stay stuck in his head, hoping maybe he'd be willing to talk about it himself. She didn't want to blame Quinn, but the thought of why Jack hadn't even asked her to be his girlfriend was stuck in her brain. For the most part, she was content with the lack of label. For some reason, the lack of label had made her slightly confused tonight.

"Now you're thinkin." Jack mumbled, glancing at Camryn.

"Yup."

"I'll tell you what I was thinkin if you tell me what you were." Jack offered, trying to gamble his bets.

"You have to go first though, since I caught you thinkin first." Camryn smirked at him, leaning forward to ash her blunt.

"Okay."

A heavy silence filled the patio, Camryn was waiting patiently for Jack to talk. She could tell he was hesitant, unsure of what to say. Instead of pressing him, she kept quiet, not wanting to lose the chance of getting these words out of him.

"I think-" Jack paused, a cough coming from him mouth.

Camryn laughed, knowing that he was getting himself choked up. She grabbed the water bottle from the table, handing it to him. "Drink, big guy." Another laugh came from her mouth.

Jack took of the cap, downing half the bottle of water. He groaned, the water calming the smoke in his throat.

"Now, talk."

Jack set the water bottle down, shaking his head. "Camryn, I think I love you."

Camryn's eyes widened, her head shooting over to look at him. Her jaw was agape, waiting for him to say more.

"Wasn't how I planned to say it, figured I'd do it sober." Jack finished his words, finally tilting his head to look at her.

Camryn nodded slowly, a small blush forming on her cheeks. "It's a good day for you then, cause I think I love you too." Camryn admitted.

"I mean like what, we've been going about this for almost a year, not to mention the secrets from before that." Jack added.

"I know, about time you said something." Camryn smiled, shaking her head.

"Shut up."

The silence filled the air again, but it was less heavy. You don't hear much about confessions when you are high, only when you are drunk.

Jack was waiting for Camryn to speak, but she was too busy finishing off the rest of her blunt. He was patient, not wanting to push her. Patience had been key in their own relationship, and it would stay that way for ages.

"Your turn."

Camryn tossed the roach into the lake. "I think you need to make me your girlfriend. Just so Quinn stops bothering me about it."

Jack let out a small laugh, shaking his head. "Is that so?"

Camryn nods. "It's all he asks me about. Has Jack asked you yet, well why not, blah blah blah." Camryn mocks Quinn.

"Well, just to please Quinn, Camryn will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked, his tone of voice extra cheesy.

"I was kind of hopin you'd write in the sky with like one of those planes. This will work, I guess." Camryn joked, standing from the chair.

"That shit only happens in movies." Jack stood up, pulling her hand into his own. "Girlfriend?" Jack looked down at her.

"Yup." Camryn nodded, leading him back inside.

They both sat on the couch, lax in the weed that swam through their brains. Jack had pulled Camryn onto his body, laying her down on top of him. he grabbed a blanket to drape over their bodies.

Of course, the sports channel played on the TV, something that was very usual in the house. The two drifted to sleep, the cannabis made them tired enough to sleep.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

trevorzegras just posted on his story !

15 min ago.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AUTHORS NOTE
that picture is god awful
because pinterest was not serving
what i needed.

rosie posie