[13th Chapter: A Loyal (Potential) Familiar.]

After getting helped up right, by the help of Sakura and Mitsuba. I rethought the offer Tsukasa proposed. And after getting alone with him again (Sakura going off to the nurses office for medication, Mitsuba accompanying her.) I tugged on his Kimono, and He looked over at me with big Amber eyes.

"How... is this gonna work...?" I said, between sniffles. He thought for a moment, before looking at me dead in the eyes, the same smile plastered on his face. "Since your Exorcist immune system thingy is busy fighting off that bug! Your physical body is currently in a state where it's vulnerable!" He took my hand in his. "So to protect you... Let me possess your body while you and your soul rests... M'kay!" He gives me his toothy smile once more, his eyes closed.

I thought it over, before looking at the smiles of my classmates. "Let's do it- BUT before that- *ACHOO!* Let's go over some rules first..." I grabbed a hold of my bag and Katana, and placed both on my lap. "No using my Katana for combat or selfish intent. No interacting with my Brother, Akane Aoi, and Teru minamoto under any circumstances. You will be caught immediately. And last-" I cupped his face with my right hand, stroking his cheek as he leaned into my touch.

"No doing anything pervy with my body? G O T I T ?" I stared at him, Giving a sort of stern and threatening look. He only had that look in his eyes as he kept on nodding in agreement. "OKAY!!!" He hugs me, knocking the literal air out of, which knocks me out...

___________________

3RD POV:

A girl with H/C hair walks down the hall, hands formed behind her head as she walks outside in her gym clothing. This particular student was known throughout the second years as the leader in terms of sports, and often helps others get in shape! Though she doesn't willingly do it... she mostly does it for the credit! But today... seemed different.

While students crowded around the stage, the principal, a town official- and even Teru Minamoto made a speech! Announcing the activities and games in order. Some music soon sparked out on the intercoms and the students went out and continued chatting amongst their peers.

Natushiko was outside chatting away with some of the second year girls from different classes, and noticed the H/C Hair "exorcist" walk out. A big smile on their face. It almost reminded Natsuhiko of a certain psychotic Apparition... The intercom goes off- announcing the start of the Sports festival! And the first activity was dodgeball, between Class B And Class A for the second years.

One of the girls goes over to the H/c haired Girl, hyping her up, over excited to participate. Natsuhiko also walks over to join the two. "Yo [Rea]-" As he looks at the "Young exorcist" before him. He notices the very familiar golden amber eyes... Natsuhiko- without thinking, drags "[Reader]" away before the games. And starts to hold onto their shoulders firmly. "Runt... is that you?" Natsuhiko says as a bead of sweat goes down his face. [Reader]- I mean... Tsukasa... Perks up and lifts up his hands in the air, in a surrendering manner. "Poo... and I've been found out this quickly? and by you of all people? Shame..." Tsukasa says, giving his shit-eating grin, that Natushiko always hated...

"Okay, fine- but what's going on??? Where's [Reader]-" Tsukasa perks up, sparkles in his eyes. "I KILLED HER!" Natsuhiko's face drops at this, and looks at Tsukasa with a shocked and horrified expression. "Kidding~" Tsukasa coes. He grips onto Natsuhiko's wrists, that were still resting on Your shoulders.

"Sakura can explain it to ya~! I gotta go win a few rounds for [Reader]~" He skips off, excited. The last time he participated in sports day was 10! It.... didn't end well... for his opponents though! He came out unharmed! Tsukasa goes into the group of his classmates, as he was given a red band to put on any part of his body- and in simple Tsukasa fashion... He decided to tie it around his neck!