one

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

📍 New York, 2023

Senior year was far worst that I expected it to be, without my friends I probably would've dropped out like everyone else I grew up around did.

"Princess, what's taking so long?"

I shot up from my vanity chair where I was putting on strip lashes I got from shein, pressing pause on my playlist.

It was the first day back from christmas break and also the first time I would be driving my new car to school.

I grabbed my backpack, car keys and jacket before turning off my room light.

"Princess, any advice for my first day back?" Maya asked me while over glossing her lips. 

"Uh, don't trust bitches." I shrugged.

"Princess!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm playing, i'm playing." I chuckled. "Don't think too much of it, if people don't like you their stupid and...

"We don't like stupid people." She finished with a small smile.

I embraced her into a tight hug and kissed her cheek, not surprised that she wiped it away instantly.

"Alright, bye guys!"

"Princess, you still wearing them big ass hoodies—

I accidentally closed the door mid sentence, placing my stuff in the passengers seat once I got in the car. Finally I was able to take off my jacket and sweat pants.

Underneath i had a tight fitted grey jumpsuit that showed my wrist tattoo.

I connected to the aux before pulling out of my driveway.

Called the first one Savage Mode, my mood, that's what it was (21)
2016, we was ridin' around, beatin' niggas up in the club
I know she around for the money, but act like she loyal, I don't feel the love (21)
I'm so rich, get bored, might wake up, buy me a car just 'cause (on God)
Her titties is hard 'cause she spent a five, my bitch titties cost me a dub (21)
All my bitches got BBLs, all my bitches got butts (straight up)

Destini🌸💗 would like to
Facetime