twenty

Princess "Sy" Jones

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

I flickered my tired eyes down to my phone, reading the time that read 8:15 pm. I sat up from my pillow and rubbed my thumping forehead.

I felt the bed move beside me immediately aware that he was up aswell.

"You feeling good?"

I turned my head to face him, seeing him laying with his freeforms falling over his face and his lips bigger because he just woke up.

"Yeah, i'm good." I answered honestly. "Which means you should go apologize to them—

"Fuck no." He cut off before sitting up from the bed and going to the tv stand to grab the remote.

I rolled my eyes irritably. "Why? It obviously wasn't them who drugged me, and you basically falsely accused them."

"Honestly, Princess. I ain't tryna hear nun of that. Every since you been around them you've changed." He shook his head.

I ignored his words and he turned on the tv— a random SpongeBob episode playing.

I tried my best to be petty, to just watch Spongebob but his momentary stares were getting the best of me. I hated staring.

He was messing up our whole plan for an accusation, I was basically here to just eat room service and get fat.

"Okay but like, how are we gonna ever leave Houston if we don't do what that man said." I reminded.

"I'll handle it."

"Handle it?"

"Yeah... handle it."

I glared him for a good second before snatching the remote out of his hand. "Stop doing that!"

"Doing what, Princess?" He muttered dryly.

"Being so fucking nonchalant. This isn't just you anymore, we're partners, and partners talk." I scolded.

"Oh, and partners fight they best friend because she kissed him?" He shot back.

I never had such a urge to put my hands on other people kids till now. The satisfaction I would get from slapping him in his shit.

But that wasn't me.

Sike.

"The fuck?" Kilyier sat up, his face stinging due to my intentionally hard hit.