sixteen

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

📍Houston, Texas

Twenty long, tiring hours later we arrived to the hotel. I was beyond tired and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep.

Kilyier and I walked into the lobby, waiting in line to get two rooms. Finally after ten minutes it was our turn.

"Can I get two rooms please?" He muttered.

"I'm sorry sir we only have one left available. It's luxurious but has a king size bed." The worker announced.

"Aight, i'll just go—

"No. We'll take it." I cut him off. "I'm too fucking tired to ride in that car again."

He sighed but nevertheless nodded his head, we got the keys and headed straight to our room. The lady wasn't lying about luxurious.

It has a hug bed with grey sheets that matched the walls, rugs and pillows. The TV was almost as big as a movie screen.

"I call first shower." I zipped open my suitcase to get clothes to sleep in.

"Ima get some food." Kilyier informed while grabbing to phone to call for room service.

In the shower I let the hot water hit my body— wincing at the pain from my bruised shoulder. I couldn't get use to that.

I put on some grey sweatpants with a black crop top, something comfortable to sleep in.

When I got out Kilyier was opening the door for the food, he got us both barbecue wings, fries but instead of lemonade it was a water bottle.

Yet it still reminded me of New York.

"You hungry?" He asked me as I put my dirty clothes in an opposite side of my suitcase.

"No." I lied, tying my lace in a ponytail. I wrapped it in a bun and put on my bonnet.

"You is now."

I shot him a weird expression before feeling him pull me down on the bed, handing me a plate.

"Eat it or you sleeping on the floor."

"Nigga, you finna force me to eat when i'm not hungry?" I scoffed.

"Mhmm, now gobble that shit down." He demanded, biting into his fries that looked away crisper than mine.