twenty nine

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

Nine bullets later and that dull feeling in my heart still wasn't gone— I was looking down at the lifeless body of the bitch who killed my brother.

I got it back in blood... so why was I still feeling like this? "You still good to clean this up?"

Rae nodded his head hesitantly. I didn't feel bad for killing DaeDae at all, but I did feel a little sympathy for his brother.

And Princess... she hadn't looked at me once since I emptied the clip. She just walked back to the truck silently.

"Aight, ima drop her off then come back to pick you up." I informed, putting on my hood before walking over to the car.

I hopped in my passenger seat and shot her a quick glance. I knew she wasn't actually sleeping. Who could sleep after this?

I sighed stressfully, starting up the car. For the first time I was driving regularly, things were definitely different.

Princess rose her head from the window and put her hands in the pockets of my hoodie. "It's finally over."

"It doesn't feel like it." I shook my head.

"Why?"

"Ion know, everything just feels different. Like you ain't even look at me once." I answered honestly.

"Don't do that Kilyier." She exhaled harshly.

"Do what? I'm just speaking my mind. It seems like you scared of me or something now, are you?" I asked.

I was previously heated so this conversation was firing it right back up, I didn't have any actual reason to be mad at her.

It might sound selfish but I just wanted to know that I wasn't the only one feeling this emptiness.

"It's not that i'm scared of you it's just—

"What?" I raised my voice unintentionally.

Her eyes welded up with tears instantly. "I'm scared of what's gonna happen to us! Killing DaeDae didn't bring him back Kilyier... you're still broken."

Even though the last part was whispered it still soundest like the loudest. Even she knew I was broken.

I turned away from her and continued driving in silence.