fifty one

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

a/n: start playing the songs at the top when y'all see the " * "

trigger warning for some readers :(

...

The large gymnasium looked completely different from the time me and Kilyier spoke first after five years. I still remember that day like it was yesterday.

It had purple lights illuminating around the room- streamers and balloons all around. My school did their little one.

"Y'all school ate down!" Muki squealed excitedly. She never got the chance to go to any school dances because of her teen-pregnancy, so she was happy.

I smiled and turned around to Kilyier who was glancing around. "C'monnn let's take pictures."

"I'm coming damn ma." He chuckled as I pulled him along.

*

The music was controlled by senior so half of the time we were singing along to R&B and rap songs but when it changed to slow I had to dance.

♫ I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back ♫

"Hell nah, i'm not a dancer." Kilyier looked up at me instantly shaking his head.

"It's one night." I frowned. "Please baby, for me?

He stared into my eyes for a second before sucking his teeth in defeat, sitting up from the chair. A bunch of couples crowded the dance floor including us.

"Put your hands on my waist." I informed.

I moved his hands a little lower than he put them. "Just like that."

"Betta stop for I fuck you on this dance floor." Kilyier warned.

"Stop, have some decorum for once." I giggled. I moved my hands around his neck and our body's slowly moved to the music.

♫ At night, when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Trying to get to you ♫

"Ouch!" I winced when he accidentally stepped on my heels.

"M'sorry mama." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully and for the new minutes we danced. I felt straight out of a movie, true love was a unexplainable feeling.