forty two

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

"Can you go in there and get it? I don't have time for those judgmental ass stares." Princess asked me.

I nodded my head. I didn't get why people cared so much, she was doing the responsible thing by taking the pill.

I walked into the CVS, opening the door for an older woman before walking inside. I picked up a pregnancy test for extra precaution.

The worker looked down at the test then up at me. "Let me guess, a Plan B?"

"Yeah. Unless you prefer plan C." I offered.

"What's plan C?"

"Blowing your fucking head off."

She gulped, quickly grabbing the pill from behind the desk and handing it to me. I slid her a hundred dollars bill and got outta there as fuck as I could.

On my way out I bumped into someone.

"Sorry baby- oh it's just you." Harmony spat, her eyes trailing down to the items in my hand.

"I'm not surprised you guys are being irresponsible. You're gonna be a dead beat just like your dad-

" 'Fuck up, beef with somebody your own old ass age. I ain't do shit for you not to like me." I sized her.

Just as I was about to the door I paused in my tracks, fuck this peaceful shit.

I towered over her mom. "Oh, and if you ever hurt my girl again i'll show you a real killa."

She had fear in her eyes as I smirked down at her.

...

"Hmm." I handed her the bag, shutting the drivers seat door after sitting down. "I ran into your mom."

"What? Did she see this?" Princess widened her eyes. I hated how scared she got when I mentioned that bitch. I should've killed her old ass.

"Yeah. She said I was gonna be a dead beat like my dad." I informed.

She waisted no time to reach for the door but I grabbed her wrist. It wasn't even worth her energy.

"It ain't worth it, ma. Her bitter ass gonna get what's coming for her, let karma do it's thing." I shrugged.

I never knew my dad, obviously. My mom did her best trying to play both parents but I learned most my shit from my brother.