twenty two

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

The basketball in my hand caused a moment of deja vu to go through my body— I missed this feeling of adrenaline I got when playing.

I dribbled the ball before crossing Omarion who was trying to block me, I then easily shot a three-pointer.

"Oh shittt, damn Mari, you're ass trash." Stick laughed tauntingly.

"That was luck." He shook his head.

He threw me the ball back harder than normal but that didn't faze me. I must've been lucky ten more times because that was the score.

10-0

I smiled at his angry expression, dribbling the ball for a couple seconds. "What Nicki say? No i'm not lucky i'm blesse—

Omarion pushed my smaller body to the ground making me bust my ass. That was definitely a foul.

"The fuck up with you? You gotta fucking issue take it up with me pendejo!" Kilyier pressed him while helping me up.

I dusted off my ashy knees that had faint scratches on it, niggas really were sore losers.

"I would be mad too, you lost to a small ass girl. You really must be a bitch." I spat.

Omarion reached over to hit me which ended in Stick having to break up a fight yet again. This was getting tiring.

I sat down at the table with Muki who was eating some cookout food that looked good.

"Mari a weirdo, i'd just ignore him if I was you." She adviced.

"Noted." I nodded my head. I flickered my eyes to Kilyier who was whopping ass on the court like expected.

Muki peeped it and too and gave him his props. "Your man making mine look like a bitch on that court, ion like that."

I laughed, not even noticing that she called him my man because it rolled off her tongue so casually.

My eyes connected to a group of boys wearing all blue who was crossing the street to come over to this part.

"Who's that?"

"Oh shitttt." Muki dragged fearfully. "Stick, trouble!"

I sat up with her and walked over to Kilyier who was just confused as I was, what was happening that fast?