twenty five

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

As soon as we got back from the park I took a long shower, putting on a oversized tee with a matching set like usual.

I was laying in the bed comfortably while watching the boondocks as Kilyier walked out of the bathroom shirtless.

"If you wanted to wear my shirt you could've just asked." He chuckled, pulling up the cover to get underneath.

I looked down at the graphic t-shirt and back up at him with a innocent smile. "Sorry."

"Im just messing with you ma, it look better on you anyway."

My cheeks rose up at his compliment, he was making my black ass blush. I rested my head on my pillow and watched the cartoon show.

Almost the entire time I was watching it I felt Kilyier's eyes on me. I could easily ignore that but not his hand that found it's way on my thigh.

As it got higher and higher my chest did as well, a familiar wetness appeared between my legs.

I moved his hand, clearing my throat and crossing my legs before facing him. "We should go in the hot tub."

"I mean seeing you in a bikini don't seem like a bad idea." He licked his bottom lip.

"Shut up." I giggled and pushed his head.

...

We both walked to the empty hot tub area. I was wearing a tie dye halter bikini with a cover up top and skirt while Kilyier wore grey swimming trunks.

The water felt good against our cold skin, the red colored led lights help building up the tension.

I sipped the rest of glass of alcohol, trying my best not the fold from the intense eye contact we were making .

"You look good in that lil bikini." He complimented. "But I hope you know i'm the only one who gon see you in it."

"And the only one to take it off?" I tilted my head seductively.

He seemed surprised by my sudden boldness and honestly I was too, it must've been the alcohol taking effect.

"Can you pour me some more?"

Kilyier moved in front of me to purposely hover over me as he grabbed the bottle and poured it in my glass.

Some off the drink spilled down my chest, the coldness making my body twitch.