forty five

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

I really fucked up this time, and I needed to make this shit right, and now. I needed her, she was the only one who understood me enough to keep giving me chances.

And I know she needed me. I was her first everything.

Flashback

Kilyier was nervous- probably because he was being peer pressured by his brother to finger his best friend or because he was literally about to FINGER his best friend.

"You got this young blood, just remember last night." Semaj patted his shoulder.

He was trying not to remember last night. A knock on the front door interrupted his thoughts. He shared one more look with his brother before going to open the door.

"Hey Kilyier. Semaj." Princess spat his name filled with venom. She had on a innocent dress not knowing what was about to happen was far from innocent.

"H-hey Princess. Do you wanna go to me room? We should go." He grasped onto her wrist.

"Okay?"

They both sat on the carpet floor. Kilyier awkwardly staring as Princess put on lipgloss. She was freshly thirteen so her maturity level wasn't as high as his.

"Okay, now we can kiss." She informed, pulling his shirt collar to connect lips.

Oh right, it had been a few weeks since they shared their first kiss. Since then they had mini make out session if you'd call it that.

Kilyier did something different that stood out to her, he put his hand on her thigh. At first she didn't think too much of it until he slid it higher and higher up.

"What are you doing, Ramos?" Princess pulled away, looking down at his hand.

"N-nothing." He lied.

"You're acting really weird. First you're stuttering which you never do, now you're to touch my... place." She raised her eyebrows.

"I mean I get you're a boy and have like hormones, but like, consent is key."

"Shit, i'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, Maj just said to-