eighteen

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

Ion know if it was the Houston air or this girl really lost her fucking mind, but this wasn't my Princess. She was pissing me off bad.

She walked out that room wearing some tight ass black leather dress that had spaghetti straps holding it together in the back.

That Muki girl had on the same one in red.

I hated how some of them niggas was licking their lips, id really blow there face off till they had no lips to lick ever again.

"I feel so revealed." Princess pulled the ends down some, frowning obviously uncomfortable.

"We all grown. But if you wanna change I got something else you can wear." Muki offered.

"Yeah do that." I spoke up.

Princess rolled her eyes towards me, flipping her hair over her shoulder to un hide her cleavage. "No, I like it."

I sucked my teeth and shook my head. Eighteen or eighty I still wouldn't want her wearing that bullshit.

Especially in a club with drunk men who was on weird shit, maybe I being overprotective but I don't care.

...

 Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

Kilyier's stare was making me super uncomfortable the whole car ride, he was acting like some overprotective boyfriend.

Last time I checked I was grown and single.