thirty five

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

I ain't never feel so handicapped in my life, this nigga dick should be a death row punishment cause they was no way my legs should be hurting that bad.

"Nah gang, get out my face." I dodged his kiss and tried to get my legs to stop shaking.

"Alright then, when I give this dick to an appreciative hoe don't get mad." He sucked his teeth.

"I'll cut your dick off and eat it with a bun like it's a hot dog." I threatened.

He furrowed his eyebrows and plastered on a disgusted look like I said something stupid.

I just groaned from the horrible pain I was feeling. My good sis didn't deserve that.

"I hate you bro. You knew better than to fuck me like some slut." I glared him.

He shrugged carelessly. "You was talking like some slut."

"Because you were trying me. If I was some slut I would've pretended to suck your dick then bit that shit off... but i'm classy so I didn't." I explained.

"You done?" Kilyier spoke without interest. "Aight then i'm gonna go get you sum for the pain and some food."

I rolled my eyes and waited for him to leave to call Muki.

"Princess, bitch! It's been forever what's up?" She screamed excitedly, her words were slurred so she was definitely drunk.

"Girl I just got the shit fucked outta mean. I should've just watched my mouth." I muttered.

She laughed loudly and Stick stuck his head in the camera with a disgusted expression, grabbing the phone from her.

"Tell Killa I said you can't fuck that lil ass dog." He quoted from a tiktok video that was trending.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Y'all are a messs."

...