twenty seven

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

I used my hand to lower my hood and removed my ski mask, my hair falling over my face. "I need your help killing your brother."

Rae's tensed up body relaxed when he realized that I wasn't gonna shoot him. He stepped closer to me, extending him hand out.

I hesitate a little but dabbed him up.

"What's the move?" He asked. For him to not even have a ounce of hesitation about killing his blood brother meant DaeDae put him through hell.

Which he did.

...

Flashback
_______

nine years ago

Daevon and Raevon were always different, it wasn't that Daevon was five years older than him, it was the fact that they didn't have the same sexuality.

Raevon found interest in boys and girls... but he preferred boys a little more, girls were always forced onto him.

Rae occasionally hooked up with boys in secret, he didn't like the porn boys his age did, he liked the gay version.

Dae was using their shared computer to flirt with girls on myspace one day but instead of finding new pussy he found dick.

"Yo, I know you ain't watching this gay ass shit on the fucking computer." He confronted his brother.

Rae dropped the controller, his eyes widened with fear. "It ain't like that bro... I swear—

"You a f*ggot or something?"

The silence answered his questions more than any words could. And from that day on he couldn't talk to his brother.

Rae's loneliness got so bad to the point he allowed his brother to do what he called "straightening him".

Girl after girl after girl and still he couldn't get turned on by them. Even when they took complete advantage of him he would never get hard.

Daevon came to the conclusion that his brother was broken... that was when he completely disowned him.

So Rae thought that if his own family wouldn't accept him that no one would.