Shiva and Buddha

"hello Shiva! how're you doing, Buddha?" I asked walking over to the two.

"hey kiddo!"

"it's been pretty good since Ragnarok"
both Shiva and Buddha replied as I sat down beside them at the bar. ever since I first met them Shiva and Buddha were two of the very few gods who treated me like I was somebody... seeing them here really put my mind at ease and helped me relax a bit.

"heh it's nice to see you guys" I said looking back and forth between the two before finally realizing...

"hold on... lord Shiva what are you doing here?! Brunhilde only invited the human fighter (with the exception of Buddha and me) how the hell did you get here?" I asked looking him over, top to bottom, somehow Shiva, one of the god fighters, was indeed here.

"well me and a certain someone felt left out and made our way here a day or two before you guys did..." Shiva explained sipping his drink.

"a-a certain someone? you seriously brought her with you?!" I yelled looking up at him. Shiva didn't even have to say her name for me to know who he was referring to.

"there goes my entire vacation..." I said snatching Shiva's drink from his hand.

"hey!" Shiva yelled trying to pull the drink back.

"geez I thought you and Aphrodite were cool I mean that *is* what she said" Buddha chimed in trying to stop us from fighting.

"I mean yeah me and Aphrodite fixed our whole 'i know what you did' thing... b-but just cause she thinks we're friends doesn't mean I have to like her!" I yelled before tossing Shiva's drink over my shoulder.

"ugh did you seriously just toss my drink? well who cares I have three more!" Shiva said lifting up his other arms.

"hey Apostley, how 'bout we talk about something else--like what you plan to do in this vacation!" Buddha said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess I just thought I'd relax for the duration of this trip..." I said looking over at him.

"oh come on that's no fun! why not party a little! come on how s'bout you dance tandava with me!" Shiva said grabbing my hand but I swiftly pulled it away in a panic.

"alright Shiva come on Apostley doesn't want to dance today... maybe later?" Buddha said smiling.

"eh alright talk now, party later I get it..." Shiva said sitting back down.

"...lord Shiva pass me one of your drinks" I said reaching my hand across the table.

"fine but drink it this time!" Shiva said before reluctantly passing one of his drinks to me.

"I think im embarrassed...but why?" I thought as slipped my mask down to reveal my mouth. my face slightly red out of... embarrassment? or was I blushing?

uh never mind that... In the end I spent the day talking with Shiva and Buddha about things past.

It was fun to talk to them again, after all last time I talked to them we were in the middle of Ragnarok...