Goll and Nikola

as I made my way closer to the two I notice two things, 1. Goll didn't look like she was having fun and 2. Nikola looked more annoyed than happy.

"hey guys what're you doing?" I asked as the two ran by me.

"I'm sorry! waaaah!" Goll yelled, tears beginning to roll down her face as she ran by me.

"come back here and tell me what you meant by that!" an angry Nikola yelled running passed me.

"Tesla! Goll! both of you stop!" I yelled grabbing the two by their swimwear.

"what the hecks going on?!" I asked looking the two over from top to bottom and back up.

"I-i came down to the beach to play in the water...and then Tesla showed up and started ranting about something new he made a-and then I said that 'you know that she probably won't care or--maybe even like this, right?' and then he blew up and me and started chasing me!" Goll said, bursting into tears as she hid behind me.

"Tesla, what do you have to say to Goll?" I asked crossing my arms.

"that she should keep her opinion to herself especially if the recipient didn't ask!" Tesla said also crossing his arm, his pouting face turning slightly red.

"Nikola why are you acting like this? I thought you were a 'your words don't matter all that matters is my own!' type of guy...so why'd you let Goll's opinion make you mad?!" I asked trying desperately to find out why Goll's tiny comment could have made him this mad.

"w-well it was something for a certain girl...and I've never really made anything--for a girl I mean I'm a inventor I have made thousands of inventions y'know!" Nikola said cheerfully pointing up at the sky before sheepishly blushing and returning to his crossed arm stance.

"so yeah um I was planning on giving the invention to her later today and... hearing Goll's comment made me a little sick to the stomach--with worry I mean. after all what if she doesn't like it?" Tesla said looking away from us.

"Goll..." I said nudging her ever so slightly with my elbow.

"I'm sorry Nikola...I should've just not said anything I-i just didn't realize that you were on a quest for love..." Goll stopped for a second after saying that, thinking perhaps?

"sooo... who's the lucky lady?" I asked, batting my eyes and smirking.

"t-the girl? well she's...really pretty and smart and....it's more than one actually" Nikola said, his voice fading out due to his nerves.

"two?! heh good luck with that!" I said before turning away and beginning to walk away, Goll following me shortly after.

"the girl is....y..." Nikola whispered something as I walked away.

what'd he say? eh doesn't matter now. in the end I spent most the day talking with Goll and Nikola...geez getting in the way of Tesla's quest for love seems like a death sentence heh...I'd rather be yelled at by Brunhilde...again.