Michel

when I walked into the kitchen I noticed almost instantaneously that the person in the kitchen was Brunhilde, she was standing Infront of a few open cabinets, looking for something to presumably eat.

"oh hey Brunhilde..." I said looking at her as I entered  the kitchen.

"geez...are you seriously stress eating again?" I asked trying to tease her for her habit of eating excessively when stressed but Brunhilde didn't answer me at all, instead she just turned to look at me and smiled ever so slightly but didn't say a word.

"...is everything okay?" I asked trying to get some type of response from her but she still didn't say anything...then it dawned on me, i realized why "Brunhilde" hadn't answered me once.

"...may I ask why you're in the kitchen at this late of an hour..."

"...dressed as Brunhilde?"
I asked, crossing my arms as I glared at the fake Brunhilde.

"hehe you finally realized that Moi wasn't actually her?" the fake "Brunhilde" said before changing from Brunhilde's appearance to that of Michel Nostradamus in such a quick motion that I almost didn't realize it happened at all.

"so Michel...why were you dressed as Brunhilde?" I asked walking over to him, finding the event to be an odd recurrence.

"well no one would think much of Brunhilde being up at night especially if she was stress eating in the kitchen" Michel said before sitting down on one of the kitchen counters, crossing his legs and sitting there elegantly as he answered me.

"well that's true but why are you in here? y'know it's pretty late?" my inquiry went ignored and instead of speaking Michel just shrugged at me.

"eh, well, hehe if you must know... Brunhilde banned me from attending the banquet. So I decided to come here and get something to eat" Michel said glancing away from me, smirking as if Brunhilde had a good reason to ban him from attending the event.

"...what did you do?" I asked, glaring at him.

"nothing truly bad... though I may have mixed Vodka in with the punch" Michel said smiling ever so slightly.

"...Michel, i drank that punch and ended up passing out" i said, frowning as I recalled what happened earlier today.

"...whoops hehe...er nothing bad happened, right?" Michel asked, a nervous smile on his face as he started scooting further down the counter to get away from me.

"I blacked out in the stairwell and apparently Beelzebub carried me back to my room" I said putting my hands in my hips.

"heh truly sorry, Apostley *sigh* it was supposed to be just a harmless little joke" Michel said putting his hands behind his head in a carefree manner.

"i-it could've been worse I know but... seriously don't do that again" I said looking up at him, thanks to my mask obscuring the bottom half of my face he couldn't see my bottom lip quivering out of fear...

"I'll promise I won't do it again...as long as you promise to not tell Brunhilde I dressed up as her again, what do you say, yes or no?" Michel asked, coming down from the counter top and smiling at me as he spoke.

"that's fair...okay I won't say anything" I said crossing my arms again as he stepped closer to me.

"alrighty! heh now, I'm going to go back to my room, do remember that you never saw me here" Michel said patting me on the head before leaving the kitchen.

"...goodbye I guess..." I said as I watched him leave, slightly embarrassed by how he patted me on the head as if he had never accidentally caused me to blackout.

"...if you're so smart why didn't you prophecies that I would end up blacking out..." I thought to myself as before turning my attention away from him and towards the food in the kitchens cabinets.

in the end I spent the night talking to Michel...who was responsible for my blacking out the earlier afternoon, after I had finished grabbing food I made my way out of the kitchen.