Fuck Me Harder

Vanessa

As soon as the front door clicked into place and a quiet settled throughout the house, the only sound the clacking of the keyboards as Matt played his video game, I set my scheme into motion.

Humming, I continued to lather my legs in the scented body lotion as I gathered my courage for what I was about to do next. Despite the intensifying urges I had to explore my body and sexuality, I was still a virgin and thus, had never been naked in front of a male.

But I knew that if I wanted to yield conclusive results, I had to take risks. 

I heard a pause on the keystrokes and while I didn't dare glance up to see if Matt was watching, I figured this was the best indicator I was going to keep. Nerves blossomed in my belly, causing my hands to jitter as I stood up.

It's now or never, Vanessa. Just do it.

Inhaling deeply as I closed my eyes, I tugged at the towel wrapped around my otherwise nude body with a flick of my wrist. The fabric instantly fell away and landed at my feet in a pool of cotton.

I strained to hear a clicking of the mouse or fingers typing but all remained still. A faint smile played out across my lips, but I wasn't done yet.

Eat your heart out, Matthew and then maybe, eat me out because I'm only just getting started.

Striding across the room towards my nightstand, I opened the drawer to where I stashed my vibrator. With shaky fingers, I pulled out the sex toy. I paused briefly as I stroked the silicone material. Am I capable of putting on such a racy display?

My gaze flicked over towards my full-length mirror, and I caught sight of Matt's reflection affixed upon me, his lips parted. It was all the encouragement I needed to keep going.

Shaking his head, he returned his focus back towards the computer and squinted his eyes at the colorful images splashed across the screen. But the game didn't capture his attention for long as he almost immediately slid his glance back onto me.

I perched on the side of the bed momentarily before swinging my legs up onto the mattress and lying down. Sliding a pillow beneath my hips, I arched my back as I got into position. The toy buzzed to life as I switched it on.

It's showtime.

I hesitated briefly before spreading my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of everything that I was about to do to myself. A strangled moan escaped his throat as I inserted the phallic shaped vibrator into my most private region, wishing that it was him instead.

I was tempted to cast aside the vibrator and beckon him into my bed with one curl of my finger. Would he accept the invitation? 

My eyes fluttered as the pulsing instantly radiated throughout my body and the tingling pleasure combined with the voyeuristic peepshow, had my senses heightened. My fingers found their way to my breast, and I began massaging the mound and tugging at my nipple.

Tremors flooded my system as I increased the intensity of the vibrations. I was no longer so focused on seducing Matt; my new goal to achieve an orgasm. 

I bit my lip but that didn't contain the loud moan from escaping my mouth. I knew I was close to climaxing and contemplated on whether I should finish with a bang. Dare I say? Screw it. You've already come this far.

"Oooh, Matt," I cried out breathlessly, my toes curling around the bedsheets. "Fuck me harder."

From across the hall, there was no mistaken the audible sharp intake of Matt's breath. A smile crossed my lips before I dove into a pool of pure ecstasy. 

Sweat beaded on my forehead as I eased out the sex toy. Spent from my orgasm, I left my legs sprawled, not caring if Matt continued to devour my nude form with his hungry gaze.

I waited until my heartbeat slowed to a normal rhythm before I made any move to sit up. The extra minute or so allotted me a moment to sum up another round of bravery. Now for the hard part.

Acknowledging that Matt had just witnessed my pleasure fest.

It was time to see how worthy of an Oscar my acting skills were. I slowly pushed off the mattress, leisurely stretching my arms high above my head and tilting my head from side to side.

I let my gaze travel around the room before shifting my sights across hall. My eyes locked with Matt's and his cheeks instantly went scarlet. "I...uh...I didn't mean..." he stammered out.

Jumping up, I made my irises grow wide. "Oh my god," I shrieked. "I thought I was alone. I thought you left with Jake."

I quickly slammed the door and leaned against it, my heart pounding with the fervor of a drum. A large grin broke out onto my face. Mission accomplished.

Matt

Groaning, I dragged my hands down my face as I contemplated how I was going to explain this one to Jake when she most certainly told him what a pervert I was for spying on her.

Was it really spying though when I was just sitting there minding my own business and she paraded herself in front of me?

But fuck me if that wasn't the hottest thing I had ever witnessed.

Had a been a bolder guy, I would have asked if she wanted company and hoped that she would have agreed to allow me to be the one to plunge myself inside of her instead of some monstrously large toy.

An image of the moistened vibrator from when she had pulled it out of herself had me practically salivating, wishing I could be the one to make her wet like that.

But there's no way. She's Jake's sister. He would go ballistic if you made a move on her.

At the thought of Vanessa's brother, he bounded up the stairs breathlessly. "Here," he said, tossing a Kit- Kat onto the desktop. "I picked you up one from the store. I know those are your favorite."

Guilt instantly replaced the lust I had been feeling for his twin only seconds prior. If he knew the dirty thoughts that I was having about his sister, he would crumble that candy bar into pieces before slugging me in the face and tossing me out of his house. 

Furrowing his brows, he set his car keys down on the desk as he took a seat at the computer. "Are you alright? You seem...off."

He clicked the mouse, and the computer awoke from its slumber. Gesturing at the screen, he grinned. "You must be really out of sorts. You hardly made any progress on the barn." 

Forcing a smile, I pushed back the rolling chair. "I'm actually feeling a bit nauseous. I think I'm going to head home."

Disappointment washed over Jake's face. "Oh. I was hoping you would stay for dinner. Meals are always better when I don't have to listen to Mom and Vanessa discuss the latest fashion trends."

Standing, I clasped him on the shoulder. "I'm sorry, buddy. Another time?"

He nodded. "Yea, sure. I understand. Get some rest."

I began to leave but was immediately stopped by Jake clasping my hand. Instantly, he dropped it as though he had just grabbed a scorching coal. He cleared his throat. "Uh...don't forget your Kit-Kat."

"Right. Thanks." Shooting him a grateful smile, I turned to go before giving one final lingering gaze towards Vanessa's bedroom door.

How the hell am I supposed to get her out of my head now?