There's Nothing I Want More Than To Be Inside Of You

Vanessa

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, cursing the vodka sodas that had seemed to be a fun and entertaining idea the night before. I'm never drinking again. Rubbing at my temples, I tried to recall the events from the previous evening, but it was all just a hazy black memory. 

Except for the parts with Matt.

After dozing off the alcohol in my system, I had awakened horny as hell for his body. I shivered, recalling his lips hot on my skin and his fingers penetrated deep inside of me. Glancing over, my sights settled on him passed out and snuggling with his pillow. I bit my lip as I studied his bare skin and toned muscles. God, even his back is sexy. I wonder if I can tempt him into a round two.

Swallowing what little saliva I had left on my dry tongue, I crawled my fingers up his spine. "Hey, sexy," I whispered. "Time to wake up." 

He groaned groggily as he slowly cracked one eye open at me. Then rubbing his face, he squinted at the glowing red numbers on the alarm clock. "What time is it?" He asked, yawning.

"6:01."

"Shit. My Dad will be home from work at any minute. You have to leave." He rubbed his face before giving me a lopsided grin. "But I suppose five minutes of messing around will be worth the risk."

I squealed as he rolled over on top of me and planted a kiss on my lips. Pushing him away, I covered my mouth with a giggle. "Matt! I have morning breath."

"Then we'll have to just pretend that you're a sexy dragon with fire breath and I'm your master," he said, nuzzling his nose into my neck. "Take me for a ride, my obedient little pet." He slid one hand up my thigh and beneath the hem of his t-shirt that I had slipped into last night after we had fooled around. 

My laughter at his antics turned into gasps as he nudged aside my panties and stuck his fingers inside once more and began stroking me. "I thought you were the master?" I murmured into his ear.

He thrust his digits in deeper, hitting just the right spot and causing my toes to curl. "I am but I love spoiling my pets."

Just as I began writhing from his touch, he removed himself and shifted so that his head was now between my legs instead of his hands. He glanced up at me, my heartrate speeding up as my gaze locked with his smoldering grey eyes. "Yes," I breathed to the question that he hadn't even asked. 

Slowly, he brought his lips to the feminine mound between my upper thighs, caressing the thin fabric of my underwear with his tongue. My eyes fluttered close, and I imagined myself diving into a tropical oasis with crystalline waters so blue and lush trees of vibrant greens bordering the vicinity.

"Mmm," he murmured. "Seeing you wear my clothing gets me so hard."

Slam.

Matt's head immediately popped up and my eyes flew open at the sound of the front door closing. "Fuck," he muttered, moving away and tugging the hem of my t-shirt back down over me. "We gotta go."

We hurriedly got dressed and he pressed his ear against the door as he listened for signs of movement in the house. "It sounds like he just entered the bathroom. That means we have about one minute to get you out of this house."

A gasp of surprise fell from my lips as he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. "Can't risk you slowing me down, Adams." he teased, humor in his voice.

Once we were settled, unnoticed inside his Jetta and safely on the road, I turned to face him. "I'm sorry if I was a burden to you last night. I imagine it wasn't much fun taking care of a drunk girl." I bit my lip as I waited for his response. Please don't hate me.