I Need You To Fuck Me Now

Question of the day: Matt will finally lose his virginity in the coming chapters. Who will be the one he loses it to?

Matt

"Would you be interested in going out with me tonight to the homecoming football game?"

I glanced up from the novel I was engrossed in, wondering who had managed to locate me tucked away between two towering bookshelves in the library. Aimee gave a seductive grin as she stared at me, her green eyes wide and expectant. 

"Uh..." I fingered the weathered spine on the hardcover clutched in my hand, the musty smell of the yellowed pages teasing my nostrils. It was a scent that I could never grow tired of. Unlike the flavor of the week that currently stood before me.

"I'll bring hot chocolate," she added, leaning against the rows of books.

Sighing, I tossed my reading material aside. Sports and school spirit was hardly my scene, but I supposed it wouldn't hurt to be seen with her if it meant getting Jake off my case. I was still a bit hesitant about Vanessa's alleged obsession and whether it was a fabrication on his end to scare me away from his sister but that didn't mean I was completely over our affair.

With her voluptuous curves and captivating smile, she was still enticing as hell. Given the right opportunity, I could have easily seen myself falling back into her bed. Tapping my chin, I gave Aimee a long look. Her strawberry hair fell to her waist, and she had a fresh-faced appearance to her that made her also attractive to me. I don't know what Addison is referring to. She's not a psycho. 

"Alright," I agreed, nodding. "I'll pick you up at seven."

"Excellent." She crouched down, taking hold of my hand and scribbling something on my skin. "This is my address. Don't be late. Jared Thompson is planning on picking me up at seven o' one."

The sounds of the marching band drums tapping an upbeat tempo and cheerleaders chanting while waving around glittering pom-poms in colors of gold and blue greeted us as we made our way through the bleacher stands in search of a space to sit.

"Matt! Hey!" 

I glanced up at a female calling my name. Addison gestured at me frantically, rushing up the stairs from her spot out on the lush grassy field. She was on the dance team and fully decked out in a shiny silver costume and matching sparkles sprinkled all over cheekbones, her version of freckles.

She arched a brow as she gave Aimee a once-over but didn't say a word to her. "What are you doing here? Did you come to cheer me on?"

"Um..." I slid a sideways glance over in Aimee's direction, gnawing on my lip.

"We're on a date," she cut in, a hostile edge to her voice. 

Addison propped her hands on her hips and jutted out her chin. "That's nice, sweetie." She leaned in towards me, the glitter on her face catching the beam of the stadium lamps and transforming her skin into a disco ball. "I see you survived the corn maze," she muttered with a wink. "Although, seeing as how you were raised by wolves, I never had a doubt that you couldn't make it out alive."

I grabbed at her jumpsuit, pinching the thin fabric between my fingers in disdain. "And you were apparently raised by an eleven-year-old Swiftie that owns a bedazzler and a tub of craft glitter." She shook her head, but the smile remained apparent on her glossy pink lips, gold flecks of pigment shimmering as she moved.

Just then, Aimee coughed loudly and elbowed me in the ribs. "Matt? The cocoa is getting cold."

"Right." Nodding, I gave Addison a small wave before bounding up the stairs behind Aimee, the aluminum clanging beneath my footsteps.