The Only Kind Of Fucked I Desired To Leave Her

Matt

"Easy," Aimee directed me, clutching the edge of her seat and her soft peridot eyes wide. "You're going too fast! Slow down."

"Relax," I soothed her. "I've done this dozens of times. I know what I'm doing."

"You brought me up here to have fun," she replied through gritted teeth. "Not kill me."

I peered over the rim of the dashboard of the Jetta, eyeing how much space I had left before the car teetered over the rocky rim of the outlook. "Do you want romantic views or not?" I teased with a grin on my face.

Shaking her head, she glared at me and wrapped my jacket tighter around her shoulders. "I'm afraid of heights, you know."

I gestured at the twinkling lights that winked at us below. "Well, then why did you suggest coming to the spot then?"

She shrugged. "Because it's private." Then giving me a pointed look, she allowed her hungry gaze to slide over my body. The moon streamed in through the windshield, illuminating her creamy skin tone to porcelain. She bit her lip and the color rushed to her pout, turning it scarlet. Scooting over, she left no room between us as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"I love the vibrant shade of your hair," I whispered, reaching up to tuck a fiery lock behind her ear. A soft smile tugged at the corners of her mouth right before I lowered mine to capture her lips in a kiss.

A soft moan escaped her throat. "I want you, Matt," she breathed.

Trailing my fingertips through her silky tendrils, I smooched my way down towards the crevice of her neck. Her skin smelled faintly of tangerines, and I wondered if she would taste just as sweet. 

She gripped my shoulder blades as I began sucking on the hollows of her collarbone. "How about we move this to the backseat?" She asked, her voice husky.

I gave her a devilish grin, shifting to climb into the makeshift bed behind us but was immediately pulled back into place by the seatbelt I had forgotten I was still strapped into. So much for being suave.

Once we were settled, she gave me a small grin, our eyes locking and electricity crackling in the charged air. Her gaze briefly flitted down to her hands that she twisted in her lap, but she quickly returned her sights back upon me. "Shall we continue?" She purred.

Sliding in closer, she tucked one finger underneath my chin as she brought my mouth to hers. Her plush lips caressed mine and she exhaled softly. "I can't believe I'm kissing you," she muttered. "You have no idea how many times I've fantasized about this exact moment."

Unsure of how to respond, I chuckled. While I had most definitely daydreamed into the dozens about getting busy with a hot girl, none of those scenarios had involved Aimee. Even if she was alluring as hell.

And apparently, I was just as enticing to her. She let her hands roam over my chest before grabbing hold of the hem of my t-shirt and tugging it up just as I leaned in for another kiss. The fabric got caught on my face when she continued to yank. 

"Aargh." Pulling back, I quickly ripped off the shirt and discarded it onto the floor.

Her gaze travelled down my naked upper half, and she drew in a shuddering breath. Then without warning, she lunged towards me, pushing me down against the seat cushion and knocking my head against the windowpane in the process.

"Ow," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my throbbing skull. But pain quickly morphed into pleasure when she lowered herself onto me, trailing her tongue from my pecs down to my abdomen. Mini fireworks shot off in my groin and I found myself instantly turned on by how erotic the act was.