Quite Fuckable In That Get-Up

Vanessa

"Where's the fire extinguisher? We have ourselves a smoke-show!" Addison's eyes nearly popped out of her head, and she let out a wolf whistle as I emerged from the Target dressing room, donning an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, yellow bikini. No polka dots.

"My God," she said, eyeing my chest. "I would give my left pinky to have your body." She tapped her chin. "Although, I suppose at that point, it would be your body...Oh, I don't know. Point is, you look hot!"

"Really?" I asked skeptically, glancing at my reflection in the full-length mirror. I readjusted the triangular fabric so that my boobs weren't quite so spilling out. "Don't you think this is a bit provocative?"

"No way!" My friend exclaimed, joining me at the mirror. Nudging me in the ribs, she lowered her voice conspiratorially. "You know, I bet Matt will think you look quite fuckable in that get-up."

"Well, in that case, sold," I replied, giggling, and tugging at the bottoms that were wedged up my butt. Apparently in this case, cheeky means thong.

She stood behind me as she placed her arms around my shoulders and stared at my reflection. "You really ought to put up a warning sign for all of those dangerous curves of yours, girl. Someone could wind up hurt."

Rolling my eyes, I shrugged her off and headed back towards the dressing room to change into my comfortable denim shorts and faded oversized tee. "Oh my God, you are so embarrassing," I called out. "You know that?"

She stuck her head underneath the gap in the stall, startling me into stumbling against the wall as I tried to hop into my bottoms. Snatching my top off the floor, I covered my bare breasts with it. "Shit, Addie. Boundaries."

Ignoring me, she thrusted her hand out. "Give me that bikini. You are so buying it. It's past time we get you laid."

I was dosing in and out of sleep as I sprawled out on the lounge chair by my pool the following day. I had stayed up late last night watching a marathon of Netflix and that, combined with the toasty rays of the sun wrapping me up in their warm cocoon, had me nearly conked out.

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of Addison clearing her throat. "Code Black," she muttered. "Aren't you glad I talked you into wearing your new bikini today?"

"Huh?" I asked, groggily pulling myself up.

She nodded towards the gate where Matt was now letting himself in. "Lover boy has arrived," she murmured, massaging a shimmering coat of tanning oil onto her long bronzed legs.

"Hey, ladies," he greeted as he approached, nudging Addison's legs aside so that he could join her on her chair. He made a face upon his fingers contacting her slick skin and he wiped his palm on his shorts. "Were you swimming in an oil spill or something? Why are you so greasy?"

Sneering, she flicked her gaze to his slicked back hair. "I could say the same for you. You are single handedly keeping the hair gel industry in business with all that crap you pile on. We live in New England, Matt. This isn't exactly hurricane or tornado central. There's no risk of your hair flying away."

He rolled his eyes. "You better hope that pool of is filled with Dawn dish soap. That's the only way you're going to get all that residue off you. Who's a good little ducky," he teased, patting her cheek.

She grabbed his arm, twisting his wrist. "I swear to God, I'll snap this like a twig if you don't shut up," she threatened before pushing him away.

Shaking his head, his sights wandered over towards me since the first time he arrived, and he lifted a brow. "Is that new?" He asked, letting his eyes freely roam over my form.