Chapter 44. More Revelations.

Love's Gone Mad (Eurobeat Mix) - Seventh Avenue (1986)
https://youtu.be/ABnmKT62oC8

be/ABnmKT62oC8

Clifton's POV.

An emergency assembly was called at 7:30am the next morning.

As we all silently filed into the Assembly Hall and stood in our form rows, I knew it was going to be a serious meeting. The full faculty stood on the stage wearing their full regalia of office, of gowns, and mortarboards. Their stern, unsmiling faces indicated the severity and seriousness in which they held the events of last night.

Not my recollection though. The sight of the Gruesome Threesome shuffling through the school corridors to the waiting ambulance outside had been hilarious as well as priceless.

Obviously no one had heard yet if they had been separated, but there had been speculation and much merriment in the bathroom first thing regarding their condition. It was quite surprising to hear that most boys felt the humiliation was totally justified, as well as long overdue.

Despite all privileges being withdrawn, and demerits and detentions having been handed out like sweets, seeing Trevor humiliated in front of the whole school in that manner had all been worth it. I don't think any boy would complain about the loss either, as from the jeers and verbal abuse aimed at them last night Trevor, Kasper and Fabian weren't exactly popular. Whether it was because we lost the game or because of their bullying I couldn't be certain.

Xander had refused to give Trevor's phone back to Bradley, saying that if he still had any sense left, Trevor would delete the incriminating photos of Niko and Logan he had left on it.

He had spent a couple of hours last night and an hour and a half this morning, pixelating the photos and videos of as many boys as possible. I didn't watch. I really didn't want to know who these boys were. I thought it would be safer for them if only Xander knew.

Jock's speech was all one expected it to be. Full of dismay that anyone at his precious school could inflict such cruel and sadistic humiliation on other boys and, unless the culprits came forward the police would be called in. He claimed, as one would expect, that he already knew who the culprits were but wanted to give them the chance of doing the honourable thing and stepping forward themselves.

His impassioned speech, that included words like dignity, honour, responsibility, moral fibre, and backbone had me chuckling at the idea of us falling on our swords in a pathetic display of glorious righteousness for services rendered beyond the call of duty.

"What are you proposing to do now?" Leo asked me as the four of us sat having breakfast.

"Call my Dad before doing anything else," I answered, "as this has got way out of hand."

"There's no need," Bradley offered. "Leo and I are already prepared to take the rap for sorting Trevor out. We were talking last night. We don't care about getting sent down as I can easily get my parents to pay out for homeschooling us both for the next 6 months. Paying for tutors will be far cheaper than the fees here..... Besides, we only really came here to play rugby in the first place."