Chapter 33

The partner selection filming is over, and the studio is a mess.

Yoo Sang-jun found a staff member sweating profusely with a troubled expression under the stage.

Yoo Sang-jun walked up to the staff member,

"Don't just say no without even considering it!"

Lee Ro-woon was stamping his feet, looking unhappy about something.

He was holding onto a staff member and demanding something.

The participants were not all the same. Lee Ro-woon was already a popular idol with several years of experience.

The staff member was not someone who could be treated carelessly.

Yoo Sang-jun, who saw the scene from afar, made a face he could roughly understand.

He had expected it, but he didn't think the reaction would be so quick.

He saw them shake hands awkwardly. From the middle of the recording, when the two of them were under the participants' spotlight, Yoo Sang-jun caught on to Lee Ro-woon, who didn't seem to like his partner very much.

Yoo Sang-jun approached the scene.

"Is there a problem?"

Lee Ro-woon identified the face that suddenly appeared and made a happy face.

"PD-nim!"

"It's been a while, Ro-woon. How have you been?"

His face, which had been scowling, suddenly brightened up.

They had already met before on another variety show.

When Lee Ro-woon's group, Wise, was at its peak, Yoo Sang-jun had been very good to him.

But that was then. Yoo Sang-jun hid his expression and kept smiling.

"Hmm. I heard something about this. You want to change partners?"

Yoo Sang-jun asked. The staff member's face became even more troubled when he confirmed that Lee Ro-woon and Yoo Sang-jun knew each other.

"Well, I mean...the filming has already been done, so..."

"PD-nim, I have something to say."

Lee Ro-woon cut off the staff member's words as if he was done with him. He turned his body completely to Yoo Sang-jun and continued speaking.

"There's a chance to change partners, right? You know, that kind of thing happens on TV all the time. The partner gets jealous and resentful and eventually gets replaced. Can you help me with that?"

"Ro-woon? Are you sure? That wouldn't be good for your image."

Yoo Sang-jun raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Oh, PD-nim, you're joking!"

Lee Ro-woon tapped Yoo Sang-jun on the shoulder.

"Of course, I'm the one who's being envied. PD-nim, I'm the center of 'Wise.'"

As soon as Lee Ro-woon's hand brushed against his shoulder, Yoo Sang-jun's expression hardened. Wise? What's that? It's been so long since they were in style.

He was speechless.

He should be grateful for getting on the bus, but now, who is he accusing...

"If someone tries to tarnish my innocent image, it's over. Even if it's obvious, it's always my side that wins."

Yoo San-jun had to suppress a laugh. Right now, there are some high-ranking officials involved in Han Junwoo alone. It was ridiculous that Ro-woon was even thinking about that.