Chapter 49

Bianca Ferraro.

The beautiful Italian actress who captured the public's attention.

The reason she switched her career to modeling was precisely that.

Roberto, who had connections with Bianca from working on projects together, was inspired and produced this show.

'Rebirth' is the concept and message of this fashion show.

At the finale, Bianca, dressed in a dazzling gown, will perform on the stage against the backdrop of her own photographs, showcasing the essence of her acting career. It was to be the final showcase of her as an actress.

The back of the show venue will be filled with beautiful photographs of Bianca. In fact, those alone were already perfect. But then,

"..."

A child turned his back, seemingly losing interest at the sight of the photographs.

The assistant director, following Roberto's gaze, noticed something. "What's with that kid?" The assistant director frowned.

"He's just a kid who doesn't know anything. Don't worry about it. There are always a few kids who are behind in every class. He must not be able to concentrate."

Roberto didn't respond. He just stared intently at Junwoo.

It wasn't that he couldn't concentrate; rather, he seemed interested in something else. Roberto felt a mix of curiosity and unease.

The expression on the child's face when he turned away didn't seem to be simply boredom; it looked like something more.

While the others who came with him showed interest in the extravagant outfits and sculptures, the child sat down abruptly on the floor and started fiddling with a small light on the path, barely visible.

***

*Tap, tap.*

Jun-woo lightly tapped the head of the lighting equipment.

Then, leaning in close, he scrutinized it from all angles.

Suddenly, a light shone on Junwoo's face with a 'pop.'

He squinted his eyes for a moment and quickly turned his head.

Soon after, a pair of shiny black shoes stopped right in front of him.

In the wrinkled hand was a remote control.

"It seems you're interested in the equipment."

When he lifted his head at the sound of a voice, it was then that Junwoo felt puzzled.

A middle-aged man, looking almost like a recluse, was frowning down at him.

His face couldn't hide the fear he was obviously feeling, though he didn't know what about.

It didn't seem like the right time to start a conversation with a stranger. In a fleeting moment, Junwoo scanned the man's appearance – he was Roberto – and then casually nodded.

"There are so many fascinating things here. It's my first time at such a large set."

Roberto's eyebrows twitched upwards. They could communicate.

Then...

"Why are you looking at that?"

"I noticed that the sink thicknesses are a little different."

"So what if you see it? What do you know?"

"I'm just curious. What are the radius and projection distance?"