Chapter 39

"Are you sure that's okay?"

Junwoo's lips curled up in satisfaction.

Seeing his contented expression, Choi Han-gyeol thought to himself, 'Got him right where we want him.'

'...But why do I feel uneasy?'

There seemed to be a hint of something predatory in the kid's smile.

The rookies, nodding in agreement, suddenly felt a chill run down their spines. Instinctively, they glanced at the firmly closed door of the practice room.

Junwoo's gaze swept across the empty room before settling on the wall clock.

His expression showed a hint of dissatisfaction.

"First, let's start with the script."

"The script?"

Swiftly, Junwoo pulled out something from behind.

"... What's that?"

How could that bundle of papers be a script? It looked like it could've been picked from a trash bin.

It seemed to be a collection of used paper, with each actor's section formatted slightly differently.

The rookies, dumbfounded as they received Junwoo's script, were baffled.

'When did he...?'

'Did he anticipate a fallout?'

Junwoo gave them some time to familiarize themselves with the script. As soon as the rookies indicated they had understood it,

"You said you've done a lot of filming. Let's start with the basic setup."

He positioned them along the wall.

Junwoo then walked towards the empty space in the center of the practice room.

"Due to production limitations, we can only use three cameras. There are two support cameras here, and the main one is here.

The angle will be high... Ah, it would be great to have a crane or a gimbal, but is that possible?"

"...Uh? Maybe if we talk to the company...?"

Choi Han-gyeol, not fully understanding, responded tentatively.

Junwoo began outlining the placement of the overall equipment.

He thought for a moment, then gestured at waist height as if operating a piece of equipment. Then he twirled his finger above his head at a specific spot.

"The key light will be cast from here, at this angle. C-stands here, backlights and fill lights..."

The rookies watched, bemused. They couldn't fully grasp what Junwoo was describing.

Choi Han-gyeol whispered to his side.

"What's he doing, gesturing at thin air..?"

"I have no idea what he's talking about."

Junwoo immediately furrowed his brow.

"Are you listening? Aren't you paying attention?"

"Oh, yes, we're listening."

Choi Han-gyeol blurted out a response without even realizing it.

"From here all the way to here, there will be a pan, and it's estimated to take about 7 seconds. The movement and emotions need to synchronize, so acting is crucial. You can do it, right?"