His Daylily

When vengeance strikes in the form of a bullet out for the princess's blood, Princess Aleia VonAuclair must flee the heart of her country in order to protect the people she loves and take back the pieces of her soul she'd lost to the girl she once loved like a sister - the same girl who'd turned out to be the one hidden beneath the assassin's mask all along.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Princess Aleia VonAuclair's twenty-first birthday was set to mark the beginning of a new era; a celebration of a country and their princess reborn after a deathly battle that put an entire nation neck-to-neck with Asrea's infamous serial killer.

While Aleia struggles to twine the identities of the girl she'd once played dress up with to the girl history writes down as the heartless slayer of innocents, the rest of the world will forever remember her only as her legacy: Asrea's renowned Harbinger of Death.

But when terrors of a sharpshooter and his lethal bullet striking for vengeance erupts the nation into utter chaos, the princess is forced to flee thousands of miles away from her home and the people she holds dear to her heart.

Hidden between the shadows of a new city, Aleia is ordered keep her head down and her heart locked tight until they capture the man set out for the princess's blood.

No distractions, no attachments, and absolutely no mistakes.

If only it were that simple. If only if it weren't for the man whose cold, green eyes seem to pierce straight through her soul and into the buried depths of the secrets tearing her life apart by the seams.

The man whose own shadows threaten to unveil hers

♡♡♡
Sweet. Kind. Charming.
Aleia VonAuclair is everything you'd expect in a princess, the definition of classy and gentle, beauty and grace, but when terror strikes her country in the form of a rogue bullet, nothing could possibly stop her from setting the world up into flames, that could possibly nurse the cracks bruising her broken heart. That was, until she met him...

♡♡♡
Ruthless. Cold. Calculating.
There's nothing quite like getting drafted into the NHL and making it into the big leagues, and that's all Edrian Rousseau had his eyes set on, everything he ever wanted enough to fight for. That was, until he met her...

♡♡♡