5

Edward POV
"Edward calm down." Alice whispered to me since we were in class.
"How can I when the love of my life, is with a mongrel." I said back.
"We'll talk to Carlisle after school." Alice said.
"Mr and Miss. Cullen is there something you would like to share with the class?" The teacher asked.
"No sir." Alice said smiling sweetly. The teacher nodded. I sat there planning how to get Bella back. Then the bell rang, I have next class with my Bella.

Bella POV
I had my first class with the guys and Leah, I spent most of the class trying to take my mind off of Edward. Like Why is he back? The bell rang for next class, I have that only with Edward, sadly. I tried to walk as slow as possible to class, but ended up getting pushed towards the classroom faster than intended. I got pushed into the classroom, I almost fell until I felt cold arms secure me upright. I turn around to see Edward.
"Bella." He murmured hiding his face in my hair.
"Get off me!" I exclaimed getting out of his grip.
"Bella!" Alice, my bubbly pixie-haired ex-friend said bouncing gracefully over here.
"Alice." I greeted nodding my head and sat down in a seat in the front of the classroom by the window. I felt both of their burning gazes on me as I was seating. Edward sat a seat behind me, his gaze still burning in the back of my head.
"What?!" I snapped at him, turning around. He shrugged then smiled at me. I flipped him off, turning back around. A piece of paper landed on my desk with his hand writing on it.
What did I do?- Edward
You left me!- Bella
I gave it back to him he took it and sighed. The teacher didn't even see it since he fell asleep.
"I'm sorry Bella." He said. I runes around and looked at him angry.
"You're sorry! You left me in the woods! I was lost in there, for crying out loud! I spent hours in there, walking and laying down!" I exclaimed loudly causing everyone to look at us. Mr. Turner was still asleep.
"I know it was wrong it won't happen again." He said. I shook my head.
"It won't because I don't love you anymore." I said as the bell rang. I collected my stuff and walked out the door.
"Don't walk away from me." Edward sneered grabbing my wrist and pulling me to face him.
"Ow, Edward you're hurting me!" I exclaimed. It's probably gonna leave a bruise.
"You're mine!" He hissed.
"I'm NOT yours!" I yelled as everyone in the hallway stopped and looked at us. I saw Paul coming this way looking pissed.
Paul POV
I saw that bloodsucker holding my imprint by the wrist. I marched over there and ripped the bloodsucker's hand off of her.
"If you ever touch her again, I'll kill you!" I hissed. I looked down at Bella, my eyes softening. She cradled her wrist to her chest.
"Paul." She whimpered my name. I gently took her wrist in my hand and saw a bruise forming on it.
"It hurts." She whispered. It broke my heart to see my imprint getting hurt by her ex-"lover".
"Come on Bella." I said putting my arm around her waist and moving us away from the bloodsucker.
"Don't you all have something better to do!" I yelled making Bella jump a bit,"sorry." She nodded. We walked out of school and headed to the Cullens.
(A/n so Edweirdo hurts Bella almost resulting a fight. Edward really needs to lay off)