15

Bella POV

I pulled up at the grocery store, I felt a gush of  cold air come from my left side as I got out of my truck. I looked beside me and saw Edweirdo.

"Jesus!" I yelled, putting my hand to my heart. "What the hell is your problem?"

He just looked at me and smiled, stepping closer to me. I took a step back and hit my truck. I pushed him out of my way and began walking towards the store, with Edweirdo behind me. I chose to ignore him as I began to get the groceries.

"Carlisle asked me to ask you if you wanted to have dinner with us tonight. " Edward said. I turned to him, looking at his face to see if he lying.

"Well you can tell Carlisle that I can NOT make it. I'm going on a date tonight, with my boyfriend." I said, getting the last of the items and walking in line, with Edweirdo behind me.

I sped walked to my truck and got in. I sped out of the parking lot down the road, back to Charlie's.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I looked at the clock and saw that I only had one hour before Paul came and got me for our date.

I unpacked and got the groceries away real fast, then ran up the stairs to my room and hopped in the shower. I got out and put on a white dress that fitted me just right and put on sandals.

I applied a bit of mascara, lip gloss and some perfume. I walked downstairs waiting for Paul with the little time I had left.

I heard a knock at the door and looked threw the peep hole and saw Paul standing there with a bouquet of Roses. I smiled then opened the door.

"Hey Paul." I said, kissing him on the cheek. He grinned that wolfish grin loved.

"These are for you." He said holding out the roses," You're beautiful . . . I mean that you always were . . . But wow." He jumbled his words causing me to giggle as he blushed with embarrassment. I took the flowers form him and put them in a vase.

A/n sorry with the VERY LATE update it's just that around the time I was starting to write this chapter my now ex-boyfriend broke up with me on 💔 V-Day (Valentine's Day) which was a little over a month ago. The next update might be tomorrow, I'm not good with writing dates so please comment. I Love my readers and voters.