13

Bella POV

I walked back inside and felt someone watching me. I turned my head a little to the left and saw Edwardo staring at me. I glared and sneered at him as I walked by their table. I went back to my table and picked up my bag, walking out of the cafeteria, just as the bell rang.

"Great." I sighed as everyone flooded into the hallways. I pushed my way through, towards chemistry class, dreading to have to deal with HIM, alone. I walked in and sat down, getting my chem book out of my bag. Edwardo came in next and sat behind me.

"Bella-" He started before I interrupted.

"Edward stop! Just stop! I do NOT like you anymore! Please stop trying to talk to me!" I exclaimed, slapping him. I heard a crack come from my wrist.
"Shit!" I yelled, holding it. The teacher came in and started the lesson. I turned around, facing the board. I'm so lucky that he didn't hear me swear, and if he did, I'd blame it on Edwardo. The class was boring, Mrs.Turner just talked about Sir Issac Newton laws. I think we all know about that, lady. Edwardo tried to get my attention several times.

The first time he threw a crumbled piece of paper at my head. The second time he was constantly tapping me on my shoulder. The third time was when he decided to walk in front of my desk and stand in front of it for two minutes. I had enough is his existence, so I kicked him in the shin. Which was not a good call since he only flinched and I was silently groaning in pain, because that hurt my foot.

He smirked and walked around my seat and sat in his seat behind me.

"You finally noticed me." I could hear the smirk still on his face and in his voice. I pulled up my middle finger, on my good hand and put it behind me, in his face. I could feel him suck in an unneeded breathe and growl lowly.

"Oops, my bad." I said innocently, putting my hand back on my lap. I could feel the rage from his eyes burning into my back, but I chose to ignore it.
The bell rang to signal the end of school. I grabbed my bag and sprinted out of the classroom. I don't care how many people I hit on the way out. I just wanted to see the pack and mostly see Paul.