26

Bella Pov

I heard a knock at the door, running to the window I looked out to see who it was. It was Paul. I smiled brightly and skipped (A/N yes, I said skipped. do NOT judge) out of my room and down the hall. I walked downstairs and paused at the door. I took a deep breathe and opened it.

"Hi Paul." I said while standing in the doorway. He stood there gobsmacked, his eyes traveled up and down me.

"Uh- H-Hi Bella." Paul stuttered out. "You look beautiful, and these are for you." He handed me a bouquet of Roses. I blushed at the compliment and took the roses from him.

"Thank you Paul." I replied. "Would you like to come in?" He nodded and stepped inside as I closed the door behind us.

"Your welcome." He said. "We have an hour before the party since they're still setting up at the beach." I nodded in understanding.

"Okay." I replied putting the roses in a vase as I did I felt Paul wrap his arms around me. I felt the warmth of his lips leaving butterfly kisses from my jaw down my neck, that burn my skin. I let out a moan and I felt him smirk against my neck.

"Not now Paul." I moaned as he continued to pepper my neck with kisses. I felt him huff against my neck in agitation.

"Fine." He huffed in annoyance. I turned around and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Maybe you'll get some later." I teased, wiggling out of his grasp. As I walked away I teased him by swinging my hips a bit.

"Tease!" He yelled from in the kitchen.

I giggle and sat on the couch, turning the TV on. Paul sat down beside me, we watched TV for forty-five mines until the phone rang. Paul went into the kitchen to answer. I sat on the sofa for a few moments before getting up and turning the TV off.

"Bella!" Paul called from the hallway. "Jake said we can go to the beach now."

"Okay." I replied. We left the house and started to drive down to La Push.

EDWARD Pov (Finally, for those Edward fans)

I ripped through the mountain lion in anger. The images of MY Bella with that mutt flashed through my mind over and over. It makes me sick to think that she is engaged to that dog! ENGAGED!! My Bella has changed for the worst. How could she do this to me?

Those mutts did something to her. I will get MY Bella back if I have to go to our enemy to get her. Isabella Marie Swan, you will be mine again. I drained all the blood out of the animal and threw it on the ground.

(A/N finally wrote Edweirdo's part. What enemy is he talking/thinking about?)