16

Bella POV

We walked to his car and got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked as curiousity rolled off my tongue.

Somewhere." He said, while keeping his eyes on the road, with a small smirk playing on his lips. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, like a child. He glanced at me out the corner of his eye and let out a small chuckle.

  The car slowed to a stop. Paul then pulled out a long piece of clothe and tied it around me eyes.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked, laughing.

"Yep." Was all he said before he went around to my side and opened the door, helping me out. Then took my hands and guided me through the path.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as I almost tripped on what felt like a stick.

"You'll see." He said. After what felt like a few minutes he undid the clothe. I saw that we were at the beach and saw a big blanket surrounded by roses and a pick-nick basket in the middle.

"This is amazing!" I said, hugging him. He chuckled. He took my hand and led me to the blanket. He opened the basket and inside was a couple sandwiches, a bag of chips, four sodas, and two slices of pie.

"I know it's a lot-" Paul started before I cut him off with a kiss.
"It's perfect." I said, "No has done something like this for me."

We sat there eating and drinking. Paul got up and picked me up bridal style and ran us towards the water. I squealed as we went under. We resurfaced and Paul got down on one knee.

"When I look into my heart, I only see you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together. Isabella Marie Swan would you do me the honor of marrying me?" Paul said, pulling out a ring with a diamond on it.

"Yes!!" I yelled, jumping on him and kissing him.

(A/N sorry for the short chapter it's just next week are exams and I've been studying. Sorry again. Oh and also I've been trying to find some Corey Haim imagines, but there is barely any so if anyone could please find or make one for me)