14

Bella POV

As I got home from hanging with the pack Charlie seemed happy. As in too much happy.

"Dad, why are you so happy?" I asked as we sat in the living room, watching football.

"You know how I'm dating Sue?" He asked. I nodded. They're like love sick puppies for each other.

"Well I asked her to marry me and she said yes!" He yelled, fist pumping the air.

"Wow, so when's the wedding!" I said shocked and excited.

"We want to have in three months." Charlie said. I nodded. Three months that's a bit short.

"Okay, well I have homework to finish, so I'll be in my room until dinner." I said before speed walking out of the room and running up the stairs to my room. I dialed Leah's number on my phone.

"Hey Bella." She greeted.

" Did your mom tell you yet?" I asked excitedly.

"She didn't tell me anything. What is this about?" She asked.

"Well, you know how my dad and your mom are dating." I said, jumping up and down.

"Yeahh." She said," What about it?"

"My dad, today asked your mom to marry him and she said yes!!" I squealed into the phone.

"Are you serious?! YES! We're going to be sisters!! Mom didn't even tell me!" Leah yelled through the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear as she continued to yell.

"Leah! Calm down!" I exclaimed,"Seth is probably going to faint when he hears about it." I laughed at the end, knowing it could probably happen.

"That little runt, ha, he'll pass out cold." Leah laughed through the phone. She's probably thinking about Seth passing out. I know I was too.

"Leah, I have to go." I said, "talk to you later."

"Bye sister. you're going to help with wedding planning?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay, thanks bye." She said cheerfully.

"Bye." Then line went dead. I fell backwards on my bed, with a big smile one my face. My dad is finally getting over my mom, and is going to marry someone that he really loves. Because, as I said before they're love sick puppies for each other. Paul and I are a different situation, we're soulmates.