8

(Sorry I haven't been updating in so long, I've got a lot of things on my mind)

Bella POV
The pack and I walked out of the forest, headed to Emily's house.
"Let's go to the beach!" Embry exclaimed. We agreed, Leah pulled me into Emily's room. She got out a red bikini and handed it to me.
"No way Leah, I wouldn't look good in it." I said pushing the bikini away from me.
"Yes you would!" She argued.
"Ugh fine!" I exclaimed taking the bikini from her and marching in the bathroom. I put it on and looked at myself.
Wow. My skin is tan, my hair has gotten lighter and longer. My figure is curved in all the right places, my breasts have gotten larger. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Leah in a purple bikini.
"You look great, Leah." I complimented her. She smiled at me.
"You look amazing Bella!" She exclaimed, she grabbed our towels and dragged me down stairs to where the boys were. When we got there all activity stopped and all heads turned this way. The boys had shocked looks in their faces.
"Lookin good Ladies." Embry exclaimed. Paul growled at him.
"Watch it!" Paul snapped coming over to me and pulling me in his arms.
"You look sexy." He murmured burying his face in my neck. I felt my face heat up at his words. I saw Leah looking at something so I followed her gaze and saw Jake looking at her too. They imprinted on each other!!
Jake walked up to Leah wrapping an arm protectively around her waist, pulling her close, while Leah leaned into his touch.
"Way to go Jake and Leah!" Jared and Embry yelled ruining their moment. Paul rolled his eyes and dragged me to my truck.
We got in and headed towards the beach. When we got there Leah and I set up a picnic basket.
"Come on babe!" Paul yelled from the water.
"I think I'm going to tan some more." I said, laying down on my towel and letting the sun bathe me. I laid there for a few moments before a shadow loomed over me.
"Paul, can you please move?" I asked him.
"Nope." He said and before I knew it I was in his arms with him running towards the water.
"Don't you dare! Don't do it Paul!!" I screamed as the threw me in the water. I resurfaced facing Paul, I crossed my arms over my chest.
"You are in deep trouble mister." I said slowly and deadly. Before he knew it I splashed water in his face.

(A/n sorry for stopping there, but I'll update soon.)