32

THIRD PERSON POV

The man and woman stood on one side of the room as the Cullens stood on the other.

"Why have you come?" Carlisle asked. He putting hand and on Esme's shoulder in a comforting manner.

"You have to a human of our existence." The woman seethed, covering up the real reason why they are here. "The counsel is NOT happy."

"I fully understand the situation." Carlisle replied back.

"Good, because next time we see any of you near Bella Swan-" The male started before being interrupted by Edward.

"How do you know her name?!" Edward hissed, charging for the male. Emmett and Jasper held him back.

"That is none of your concern." The female said. "Carlisle, please do control your protege. He really needs to learn his place."

"Then explain who you are!" Edward yelled, shaking Emmett's and Jasper's hand off of him.

"Edward!" Esme gasped in surprise. "that is NOT how we treat our guests."

"Why can't I read your minds?" Edward demanded ignoring his adopted mother completely.

The male gave a half-hearted laugh, "You honestly think that your family is the only ones with special powers? You are NOT, there are hundreds of vampires with powers all over the world."

The Cullens, besides Carlisle gaped in shock. There are vampires besides them with powers? How could Carlisle not tell us.

"What you didn't know." The female mocked. "Seems like Carlisle forgot to mention something."

"What all those years ago is my past." Carlisle said, staring at the siblings. The siblings blankly looked at each other the vampires in the room.

"As I was saying before." The male started. "If any of you ever go near Bella Swan again, we will come back. ALL of US."

"Please do try to comply. Carlisle, you must tell them the truth." The female said, sickly sweetly smiling.

"They have the right to know." The male added. "we will be watching your every move."

The siblings swept up their dark coats and gracefully like a feather, floating downward in the wind they left. Carlisle made his way towards the door, pausing a moment, then closed it. He walked back into the livingroom.

"I guess I have some explaining to do." He said, rubbing the temples on his forehead in nervousness.

MEANWHILE: Bella and Edweirdo's old meadow.

The siblings stood on one side of the meadow, across from them were three hooded figures cloaked in black. The siblings walked weightlessly as if floating on air across the meadow to the three figures, stopping in front of them.

"What of the Cullens?" The one in the middle asked authoritively.

"They are not close to my mate." The male sibling replied. "Anymore that is."

"And why is that?" The one on the right asked arrogantly.

"Because she is engaged to a mutt." The female sibling said.

"A mutt!" The one on the right gasped in horror.

"Peace Cauis." The one on the left said. "My dear boy you must change her mind."

The male sibling nodded, "I will try."

"No!" The one in the middle yelled. "You will get your mate, even if you have to change her."

"Yes, Masters." The siblings said bowing at the three most powerful vampires alive.

"Good." The one in the middle said. "Alec, do not fail yourself. She will be yours."

The male sibling no known as Alec nodded his head in understanding.

Jane." The master on the left called to the female sibling. "Watch your brother."

Jane nodded. The three masters turned and left. The siblings looked at each other, planning their next moves in their heads.

You will be mine Mia Bella, even if I have to fight for you. Alec thought, visioning a life with Bella.

THE END

(A/N wow, 17k readers 700 votes and 17comments. Ya'll are the best. Thank to those of you that stuck through the whole book. I couldn't of done it without you. @EmmaRaeLou you guessed right in the last chapter it was Alec and Jane. Sequel might be up sometime this week. Thank you ALL. I might put a sneak peek of the next book on here I don't know yet.)