9

Bella pov
Paul tried to splash me but hit Jake. Jake splashed him back, who splashed me.
"Hey!" Embry exclaimed before making a big splash which got everyone else wet. Everyone was splashing each other.
"Ok, guys let's go." Sam ordered. We got out and went to get out stuff and headed towards our cars. Paul and I pulled out of the beach first and headed towards my house.
"Today was fun." I laughed.
"Yes it was." He said,"remember when Quil cannon-balled on Leah, Jake got so mad." We both laughed at the memory. Then Paul slammed on the brakes.
"What? What's wrong?" I asked him.
"That mind-reading leech is here." He growled. I looked in my driveway and saw that unmistakable silver Volvo parked on my driveway. Paul got out first then came over to my side. I got out and grabbed my stuff, as Paul slipped his arm around my waist.
We walked up the steps, I could feel Paul starting to shake.
"No Paul." I whispered,"you can not phase, Charlie could be home." He nodded and stopped shaking.
"Bella?!" I herd Charlie call from the living room.
"Yeah, I'm here dad!" I called back as Paul and I walked into the living room. I saw my dad and Edward sitting across from each other.
"Paul." My dad greeted him.
"Charlie." Paul said shaking his hand.
"Why are you here Edward?" I asked him.
"I need to talk to you." He replied glaring at Paul as Paul tightened his grip on my waist.
"No, we don't, I don't want to hear it." I said.
"Bella, I'll be home at 8." Charlie said grabbing his coat and kissing my forehead and heading out the door. As the door closed the tension in the air between Paul and Edward got worse.
"You need to stay away from Bella, she is my imprint, my girlfriend, not yours!" Paul growled.
"You mutts did something to her!" Edward snarled. Paul started to shake violently, I took a big step back as he phases into his wolf form.
"Edward, just go." I said,"I'm over you." Paul growled and snapped his jaws at Edward.
"Fine." He said, he left the house at vampire speed.
"Paul." I said inching close to him. He looked up at me. "Calm down and phase back, while I find you something to wear." He nodded his huge wolf head. I headed upstairs to Charlie's room and found a pair of shorts that could fit Paul.
I walked down stairs and threw him the shorts, I turned away and heard him phase back into a human.

(A/n I need HELP. Please comment me ideas for the next chapter!)