SNEAK PEEK FOR SEQUEL

(A/N To ALL of my loyal readers here is a sneak peek of THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL.  THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON. HOPE YA'LL ENJOY. : ) ) 

"Okay." Alice said clapping her hands. "Bella stand right here. " She grabbed me by the upper arms and led me to the door. She then grabbed Charlie and pulled him to the right side of me.

  "Okay, Rosalie can you tell them that we are ready."Alice asked- no demanded Rosalie. Rosalie nodded before rolling her eyes as she walked out the door. I stifled a laugh, trying to look serious. We waited a couple moments, then the DJ started to play the "Here Comes The Bride " music.

"Are you ready?" Charlie asked me as Alice and Mom held the doors open for us.

"Yes." I replied back. I took Charlie's arm into my own and we began to walk, down the isle and onto the beach.

  The guests all stood up and turned towards us. My human friends giving me thumbs up and small smiles. The pack hooting and hollering. The cullens standing and smiling, besides Edward. Edward who was glaring at all of this and Hoesicca I mean Jessica who was attached to his hip, was also looking very unhappy.

  But who gives a damn. It's MY wedding day! I am marrying the love of my life. I turned and saw Leah walking behind me with Jake. We got to the altar, I looked at Paul and saw him looking sexy in his suit. He looked at me with his mouth open.

Dad and I stopped in front of the Priest. Paul held his hand out for me to take. I reached my hand out . . . . . 

SNEAK PEEK OVER!!

(HOPE YOU ENJOYED! NOW ON TO THE SEQUEL.)