14. You Look Beautiful

*Adam's POV*

It was the night of Andrea's birthday, and we were getting ready to go out for dinner to celebrate. We had been in Nashville for 3 days, and we were leaving tomorrow.

I hopped out of the shower and quickly got dressed. I decided to wear some black Ralph Lauren jeans, with a crisp white shirt.

I was gelling up my hair in our bedroom when Ellie came running in, nearly crashing into me. She had been sick for the last few days, but thankfully she was back to her old self today. She was wearing a mint green dress with matching shoes and a lilac cardigan. She had a lilac flower hair band in her hair, and a huge smile on her face.

"Slow down, little mermaid", I say picking her up and looking in the mirror. "I must say, Miss Ellie, you look particularly beautiful tonight", I whisper, kissing the top of her head.

"You look bee-oo-tee-full too dadda", she replies, and we both laugh.

Just then, the door opens again, and Taylor walks in. My jaw drops in awe. How did I get so lucky to end up with the most beautiful woman in the world?

"What's all the giggling about?", Taylor asks, smiling at us. She looks stunning. She's wearing a sleek black Chanel dress that cuts off just above the knee, with black high heels and her hair is naturally wavy.

She comes over and hugs the two of us, but Ellie ruins the moment by burping. The three of us collapse in laughter, and then Ellie runs off to find her grandparents, so Taylor and I are finally alone.

"You look absolutely beautiful, babe", I say, kissing her neck.

"Stop it, seriously", she giggles.

I pull away, and kiss her on the lips one more time.

"You look very handsome, Mr Wiles", she says, and then winks at me.

I take her hand, and we make our way downstairs to the rest of the family, so that we can leave for dinner.
---------------------------------------------
Short but sweet?

Sophia xo