15. Good Morning Momma

*Taylor's POV*

Adam was currently in Vegas doing a gig that he'd been booked for months ago, and it was just Ellie and I at home. Oh, and the cats of course.

We got back from Nashville almost a week ago, and as promised, today Ellie and I were going to go to the zoo with my best friend Karlie, and her boyfriend Joshua.

Ellie was super excited, and hadn't stopped talking about seeing the animals all week. Adam was really annoyed that he was missing her first trip to the zoo, but he promised that he would make it up to us, and we'd take another trip there as a family really soon.

Adam had publicly announced our adoption on The Ellen Show 3 days ago, because he had been in LA visiting Charlie, and we had received a good response. Most people already knew about it but we wanted to make it official, and surprisingly, the media were being relatively kind about it.

It's about 7am when Ellie comes running into my room, while I'm scrolling through my Tumblr feed in bed. She attempts to climb up next to me, but she's too little, and slides back down. I laugh to myself, and help her up on to the bed, giving her good morning kisses.

"Good morning Momma", she says, smiling at me.

"Hello princess", I say, brushing her long hair out of her eyes.
She needed a hair cut.

She gets under the covers with me and lays her head on my chest, as we scroll through all the crazy videos that my fans had posted on Tumblr.

After a while she complains of being too hot, so she kicks the duvet off the bed.

"Mommy?", she says innocently, looking down towards my feet.

"Yes baby?", I say, as I stroke her hair, not looking up from my screen.

"You're bleeding", she whispers, starting to cry.

I look up from my phone and I see it.

There's a lot of blood on my pyjama pants, and it had started to soak into the white sheets. This couldn't possibly be my period. What the hell was going on?

I was trying not to freak out, but was failing miserably.

"It's okay, baby, don't panic please. I need you to go your room right now and put some shoes on. Can you do that for Mommy?", I ask her, starting to cry.

Ellie just stays in the same position, staring at the blood.

"Ellie, please baby. Can you do that for Mommy?", I whisper, the tears running down my cheeks.

Ellie nods her head and hops off the bed, running to her bedroom.

I knew exactly what was happening.

Was I pregnant and I didn't even know it?

Was I having a miscarriage?
---------------------------------------------
I'm sorry :(

please vote and comment!!