Epilogue

*Taylor's POV*

"Noah baby, don't talk when you're eating", I say, as I brush the blonde curls out of my three year old's face. His hair was getting so long.

I needed to remember to take him for a haircut.

"Sowwy Momma", he says, as he looks at me with his piercing blue eyes and smiles cheekily at me.

I shake my head and smile.

I was feeding the boys breakfast and Ellie was upstairs getting ready for school. She doesn't let me help her get dressed anymore because she's a sassy seven year old now.

Luke starts kicking his chubby feet in his high chair and I turn my attention back to him.

"What you doing baby boy?", I coo, feeding him some more mashed banana and watching as he only manages to keep half of it in his mouth.

He was 18 months old now, and was literally Adam's identical twin. He had the sandy hair, the blue-green eyes and the cheeky smile. He was a beautiful baby boy.

"Good morning Mommy, hi Noah, hi Lukey", Ellie sings, as she prances into the kitchen.

"Hi Ellief", Noah says through another mouthful of cereal. I give him a look and he smiles sheepishly, swallowing his cereal and realising that he had forgotten the rule of no speaking with his mouth full again.

"Good morning sweetie", I say, as Ellie sits down besides me at the table and I help her pour her cereal.

I hear more footsteps and Adam walks into the kitchen, wearing black jeans and a grey t-shirt, his hair still wet from the shower.

"Daddy!", Noah yells, jumping out of his chair and running over to Adam.

Adam picks him up and swings him around. Although he liked his cuddles with his Mommy, Noah was definitely a Daddy's boy.

"Hey bud", Adam says, ruffling his hair and putting him back down.

"Good morning to my two gorgeous girls", Adam says, kissing the top of Ellie's head and planting a kiss on my lips.

He sits down in the chair across from me, and lifts Luke out of his high chair and onto his lap. I pass him the bowl of banana and he finishes feeding him, while I take Ellie's hand and lead her upstairs to do her hair.

"Mama. Mamamamama!", Luke starts to cry when he sees me leave the kitchen.

"I'll be back in just a second baby", I say, blowing him a kiss.

I swear, that kid couldn't be left in a room without me for more than 10 minutes without having a melt down.

As I follow Ellie into her bedroom and she sits at her vanity, I can tell that something is bothering her.

"Mommy, can I ask you a question?", she says quietly, as I start to brush her hair.

"Of course baby", I say, and I look at her face in the mirror.

"What do I do if there's a mean girl at school?", she whispers.

I finish the braid in her hair and go and sit on the side of her bed, patting my lap for her to join me.